"Got My Anakin!" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the final order page that shows the number is froze, but I just my email conformation with at T number on it.

I have a cable modem....I cannot get in to order this damn thing! I was signed in on both pages !!!!!!!!! :banghead :banghead :banghead

I'm getting agressive. **** this figure. This aint worth it. Sideshow can stick it where the sun dont shine

Signed in to both pages as well, but the page won't load anything other than my account page... If I miss the exclusive, oh well, but sidious looks cool. Luke took a couple hours to sell, so hopefully my page will load within that time frame!

if you can see any part of the order pages, move your mouse around to where the buttons should be if the pics for them havent loaded yet. I just clicked on those and went on to the next pages.

this is funny

This is the worst I've seen in terms of delay....it timed out right before it gave me a confirmation number.

WHAT IVE BEEN THERE FROM THE START AND NOW SERVER HAS CRASHED....:banghead SIDESHOW .....:banghead :banghead :banghead

They kept asking if we were prepared....I think we should have been askign THEM!
Get some more damn Servers up and running, fro Christs Sake! :banghead

Back