"Got My Anakin!" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 Hours Flat Almost............................:horror.................Know lets Check Ebay A bet Somebody is already selling One.................:google

I didn't get to it until 11:00 - took a while for the page to load, but didn't get any error messages.

And while we can all get frustrated with something like this, please remember that they are doing what they can with the current resources.

While I had no doubts this would sell out fairly quickly im very surprised it went this fast. 1750 is alot to move in a couple hours. Kudo's to sideshow and thankfully i got mine in =)

skywalkers5eg.jpg

Looks like we're off to a good start...

Sorry to hear that so many of you had problems. It was a piece of cake for me... a couple clicks and that was it... I guess I just got lucky.

I am at work with slow ass dial-up and tried a couple times but couldn't get on the pages, so I won't be adding an exclusive Anakin to go with my exclusive Luke.:sick

One of Nine said:
I am at work with slow ass dial-up and tried a couple times but couldn't get on the pages, so I won't be adding an exclusive Anakin to go with my exclusive Luke.:sick

Darklord Dave said:
I didn't get to it until 11:00 - took a while for the page to load, but didn't get any error messages.

And while we can all get frustrated with something like this, please remember that they are doing what they can with the current resources.

I totally agree Dave, there was a couple posts I think were totally uncalled for, I know its due to frustration but come on... Sideshow has one of the best sites around (ever tried to order from Gentle Giant?) and I want to say thanks to the Sideshow Web team for a great job and a great site. And I personally like the new system.

Resume anyone?

After reading all these posts, it's safe to say that we all kinda struggled with the same problems: first the "newsletter" issue last friday, and now this. But in the end, all will turn out fine, because it always does. Be honest: the excitement we where offered today, is half the reason why we all do it! And, hey, this is not the first crisis we all when through, right? We made it though puberty all right, didn't we? Anyway, most of us did...

B-Electronic said:
Oh yes....how lovely that you go back to check out your pre-order. Would you like a sidedish of smack-u-in-the-face with that? As if the damn servers arent stressed enough.

Darth Rage said:
Actually all I did was hit the back button to look at the pictures on the order page which doesn't cause any stress on sideshows servers. The refresh button would have asked their servers to reload the page on my computer.

Maybe you could shove that sidedish of smack-u-in-the-face up your ass instead?

Personally, it took me but 5 minutes to "bag it up", but I understand that it was not so pleasant for most of you. Cherish this moment, and remember it! Once you hold that little Anakin fella in your hands, you'll laugh about it!
IF you are not doing time in some prison for "burning down buildings" that is...

Thank you SideshowDusty for your sweet guidance (again)!
Thank you Jesse, just for... posting: love the avatar!
atazzotas: please avoid titles like "I can't get in". It's just confusing your fellow board members in these stressful times.

And yes, before I forget: Dusty, please smack SideshowMarc for me, will ya?

When Boba Fett or Darth Maul get released this will all seem like a happy memory. I shudder to think about how ugly that whole scene's gonna get.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
And yes, before I forget: Dusty, please smack SideshowMarc for me, will ya?

My pleasure! *rubs hands together in anticipation* Too bad my arm isn't long enough to extend across the entire continent :p But you know, if he was here, I'd totally do it :angelsmil

The problem was not the new pre-order format but the overloaded servers. We all logged into our SS accounts and our newsletter accounts without a hitch. It was getting into the pre-order link that caused the headaches.

I'm sure once that is taken care of, pre-ordering Sideshow items will be smoooooth.

TheObsoleteMan said:
When Boba Fett or Darth Maul get released this will all seem like a happy memory. I shudder to think about how ugly that whole scene's gonna get.

Boba Fett? Who's Boba Fett? Darth Maul, Darth Maul, ... I've heard that name before...

Back