"Got My Anakin!" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rockit13 said:
okay i finally got through. the only reason it went through this time was because i didn't use my coupon code. i had a coupon code for $20 off. and it showed up on the order form but when i pressed the "place your order" i got the error message. so i decided to finally try it without the coupon code and it went through. what's up with that. at least i got through.
Just FYI, Coupons do not work for Pre-Orders. Only for items in stock.

bluesparrow said:
Wouldn't have gotten two anyway but congrats. That reminds me, though, anyone who actually DOES end up not being able to get the figure should probably sign up for the wait list as soon as possible, because of all the people managing to get 2 figures(one of which will get struck eventually).

EXACTLY right! The first people who sign up for the waitlist will probably get the figure - we have even contacted wait list members for the Exclusive Premium Format Han Solo, which only had a limit of 250 - because there are ALWAYS cancellations, credit card declines and people who order over the limit :p Of course the Waitlist is in no way a guarantee - but it's playing the odds :)

This brought up a good point. If somebody orders 2 figures, it will get sorted out eventually, and they will only ship one. BUT...as far as this morning goes, will the two get subtracted from the running tally, causing it to sell out sooner?

edit- OOPS- There's my answer.

TheWitchKing said:
I agree, blowing up the Sideshow Building because an order for a figure cant be placed!?!? Man I thought I had problems.

Don't worry about us! I'm at the ready with the fire-extiguisher and we always wear our environmental suits just in case of anthrax :wacky

I am staying off the site to keep the traffic down, but I would love to see what I just ordered.

Yeah, exactly my thought right now. I have no idea what I've ordered. The only photo I've seen is posted here on this board. But I dont want to make the traffic thing any worse by just randomly browsing the SideShow site.

I just completed my order! I missed out on the Luke exclusive, (The gun was no biggie). But I'm glad I didn't miss this one. The tiny hologram palpatine is great!!!!

SideshowDusty said:
EXACTLY right! The first people who sign up for the waitlist will probably get the figure - we have even contacted wait list members for the Exclusive Premium Format Han Solo, which only had a limit of 250 - because there are ALWAYS cancellations, credit card declines and people who order over the limit :p Of course the Waitlist is in no way a guarantee - but it's playing the odds :)

LOL when Han Exc went up for order someone in the "IT" department accidently put the limit at 2. I promptly got an email oops sorry we have adjusted your order.

Jesse

I've stayed off the site once I placed my order. Besides I had enough time to read the entire product description and look at all the pictures (I didn't enlarge any) by the time the next page loaded.
I noticed no Mini Binoculars in the description, I would've thought he came with them but maybe it's an unofficial piece of Jedi Equipment.

In and out in around a minute!:D

However, I've just received my Forbidden Planet newsletter and it's advertised there (non-exclusive) at £22.99!!! That's a 34% saving! The exclusive would cost me over double that!

So, my exclusive's now going back in the mix.

Happy days.

anni

Just ordered the exclusive anni

I just woke up after 4 hours sleep..... no alarm clock. went to website

bang order in.... awesome

got one

for everyone's info, I had no trouble getting in when i went in through the past email from Sideshow.
I hate to use the cliche, but, really, no pain, no gain. this is a cool looking figure and you will definitely appreciate it even more for all the hard work and stress you put in to getting it.
I'll admit, at first, I wasn't impressed with the new ordering system, but that's not really what's at fault. This was SS's first shot at this. I know if I were threatened with death and destruction everytime something went wrong the first time I tried something...well...let's just see how it works next time. I'm just happy I got one....and you will be too! James

for everyone that is concerned I was only kidding about the whole burning of the building thing.... sorry i was a little stressed about the whole thing because i only had 45 min. left of my lunch hour and nothing was happening at the time.
:banana :banana

hairlesswookiee said:
for everyone that is concerned I was only kidding about the whole burning of the building thing.... sorry i was a little stressed about the whole thing because i only had 45 min. left of my lunch hour and nothing was happening at the time.
:banana :banana

*whew* That's a relief! *calls off the bomb squad* :peace

Back