"Got My Anakin!" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is still having problems getting through via the newsletter link, there's a direct link to the exclusive on Sideshow's home page.

yeah thanks for the great pics.. do you have any of the Jedi Luke??? maybe PShop the two of them together?? im at work now so i have to get off the computer soon.

I think we should thank Sideshow for increasing the edition size of the exclusive Anakin the way they did, compared to the smaller size for Luke. With 1750 of these to go around, most people are complaining that it took an hour to order--instead of complaining that it sold out before they could get one. We all had access at the same time to a much larger pool of figures. Could that have been more fair?

to hairlesswookie

that wasn't directed soley to you wook...I could hear several fuses being lit all though the board...I'm glad you've resisted the dark side!
I'm not sure I've ever felt this geeked up about a figure before. Although when the marvel famous covers first came out, I was pretty pumped. Megos were SO cool..

Dusty, you're going to need a bigger axe. :wacky

I patiently waited for almost an hour, refreshed when I had a chance and was able to purchase the Anakin Exclusive without any stress. :peace

Fortunately, I'm not as big a Star Wars fan as Lord of the Rings, otherwise I may have been freaking out. :p :D

Back