Good News Sad News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good luck JEN! and congrats on you buying a new home. i'm in the same boat last month i had to cancel the:

SS GIjoe snake eyes exc.
SS GIjoe cobra commmander exc.
SS SW vader fig. exc.
SS SW stormtrooper exc.
The Duel of Light and Fire- Gandalf vs. Balrog Diorama
Species Maquette
Conan Premium PF Exc.
Iron Spider-Man Comiquette Exc.

but like you say it's the right time to buy a home specially in california.

good luck JEN! and congrats on you buying a new home. i'm in the same boat last month i had to cancel the:

SS GIjoe snake eyes exc.
SS GIjoe cobra commmander exc.
SS SW vader fig. exc.
SS SW stormtrooper exc.
The Duel of Light and Fire- Gandalf vs. Balrog Diorama
Species Maquette
Conan Premium PF Exc.
Iron Spider-Man Comiquette Exc.

but like you say it's the right time to buy a home specially in california.

Congrats to you too! I hope it all works out. Knowing what the money is going towards, does lessen the blow of canceling. Nothing beats owning your own place. :D

shining-bear.jpg

Is that pitu on the left?????

Thanks everyone! :D Gonna look at some more houses with my realtor later this week. So far there has been one that I really love. :) I'm super excited! :rock

Congrats Jen. When's the party ?

Well I haven't bought a house yet. I imagine it's going to take some time - but hopefully in less than 6 months I'll be moving. :) Then there will DEFINITELY be a party!!! :woo :woo

Congrats girl. I hope your closing costs in WA are better than here in MD. Almost completely zapped my savings. Now's a good time to buy but be patient and make sure it's a house you really want to live in for a while. Be smart as this will be the biggest investment you'll ever make.

Congrats girl. I hope your closing costs in WA are better than here in MD. Almost completely zapped my savings. Now's a good time to buy but be patient and make sure it's a house you really want to live in for a while. Be smart as this will be the biggest investment you'll ever make.

Thanks. :) I am taking my time - and willing to wait to find the house that I'm going to want to be in for the long haul. The way the market is now (first time we've had a buyer's market in over 10 years) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can get the seller to pay for all my closing costs. :) There are so many homes for sale, most of which are pre-foreclosure, so sellers are starting to get desperate. Definitely works to my advantage.

Back