Good News Sad News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am settled into my home and I don't look forward to having to pack up and move anytime soon. I wouldn't mind a bit more storage space, but I wouldn't want to go through the process of moving just for that.

Hope you find a great house!

Well, I'm canceling my pre-orders. :monkey2 Those of you who know me, know I'm a HUGE Hellboy fan and it saddens me to part with the Samaritan Exclusive. I've wanted one for so long. I'm also canceling the Leonidas Ex. and the Terminator Ex. So hopefully some freak will benefit from that and have their waitlist converted. :)

The good news is that I'm going to buy a house! :rock :rock :rock With the market the way it is, now is the time to buy and I'm ready to quit throwing my money out the window with rent. Going to go look at some places later today and hopefully in the next 6 months I'll have a new home. So considering what I'll be getting in return, it makes the blow a bit easier. Need that money to pay for appraisals. Damn those are expensive. :lol

Awesome choice. Congrats! And I agree, now is the time to buy the home that you'll live in for a long time, because I doubt the market will be this low in 5 years.

i can fully support you wanting to move into the house you will live in for a LONG time.

i just got done moving and it thoroughly sucks ballz.

i can fully support you wanting to move into the house you will live in for a LONG time.

i just got done moving and it thoroughly sucks ballz.

I hear ya. That's one thing I'm definitely NOT looking forward to. :lol Plus I have so much crap to go through and get rid of. But any place I buy will be one that I will be in for the long haul.

UglyHouse.jpg

congratulations Jen, staying with Seattle ehh? west Seattle gets a bad rap. I would say just make sure you don't buy someone elses piece of $h^t. make sure the electrical, plumbing and structure is sound. I know some of these older places can have hidden problems. if you need any deals on some home items you know where I work at so I can let you know when certian items can be got for cheap. now we all wait for those in-hand pics. :lol

Get a home with a large basement Jen. You can grow your own weed and dispose of bodies :rock :rock :rock

When is the house party Jen?? Can I wear my birthday suit over??

One house that I really liked, already has a furnished basement. :) Lots of room, nice backyard with patio area and a hot tub! :naughty :D

You can wear your birthday suit! :D But no bear suit - that thing gives me the creeps! :lol :lol :lol

Back