Good News Sad News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
Reaction score
Well, I'm canceling my pre-orders. :monkey2 Those of you who know me, know I'm a HUGE Hellboy fan and it saddens me to part with the Samaritan Exclusive. I've wanted one for so long. I'm also canceling the Leonidas Ex. and the Terminator Ex. So hopefully some freak will benefit from that and have their waitlist converted. :)

The good news is that I'm going to buy a house! :rock :rock :rock With the market the way it is, now is the time to buy and I'm ready to quit throwing my money out the window with rent. Going to go look at some places later today and hopefully in the next 6 months I'll have a new home. So considering what I'll be getting in return, it makes the blow a bit easier. Need that money to pay for appraisals. Damn those are expensive. :lol

Well, I'm canceling my pre-orders. :monkey2 Those of you who know me, know I'm a HUGE Hellboy fan and it saddens me to part with the Samaritan Exclusive. I've wanted one for so long. I'm also canceling the Leonidas Ex. and the Terminator Ex. So hopefully some freak will benefit from that and have their waitlist converted. :)

The good news is that I'm going to buy a house! :rock :rock :rock With the market the way it is, now is the time to buy and I'm ready to quit throwing my money out the window with rent. Going to go look at some places later today and hopefully in the next 6 months I'll have a new home. So considering what I'll be getting in return, it makes the blow a bit easier. Need that money to pay for appraisals. Damn those are expensive. :lol

:rock with the housing market the way it is try and make the seller pay for everything, closing costs, realtors commission, etc.

Great move. Now is definitely the time. You can always get this stuff later for about the same price but who knows how long the real estate market will be in the total crapper. Take advantage! Good luck!

Best of luck on your house huntin' Jen, but sorry you having to cancel those orders, I know how badly you wanted the Samaritan especially.
It is for a very good reason though and will be worth it when you have your very own home :duff
x :wave

remember to get a variable rate mortgage and whatever you do, don't lock in your rate when it's low. i hear that's the way to go :monkey3

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited - and also really freaked out! :lol :lol

Damn you Bodie - now I'm thinking about seeing if I can flex-pay my Samaritan......gotta think about it. :lol :lol

They'll do it for you Jen.. I've done it in the past..

133 a month for 3 months.. Thats worth the Sam if you ask me.. And like I said, axe the rest.. You'll get your home and your prized peice.

They'll do it for you Jen.. I've done it in the past..

133 a month for 3 months.. Thats worth the Sam if you ask me.. And like I said, axe the rest.. You'll get your home and your prized peice.

I did have the perfect spot picked out for that piece. I'll give Sideshow a call tomorrow. :) :rock

Maybe I should change the title of this thread to Good News- Better News. :lol :lol

I did have the perfect spot picked out for that piece. I'll give Sideshow a call tomorrow. :) :rock

Maybe I should change the title of this thread to Good News- Better News. :lol :lol

Go for it, you know you wanna keep the samaritan :rock
x :peace

Back