Good Luck, Non-Attendees!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
It's doing this because everyone is freaking out. With it still being up I bet there are a ton being held back for NA.

Probablt correct, but w/o knowing eaactly how many were held back of course we freaked out :rotfl

jlcmsu said:
It's doing this because everyone is freaking out. With it still being up I bet there are a ton being held back for NA.

I would bet that 1250 are held back since that's the number of completists as decided by the Luke and Kit Exclusives.

That was BY FAR my worst order since Luke.....30 mintues of "time out" and 6 login pages later and I finally have him!:D :D

Now that I've got mine ordered and I can calm down like the adult I'm supposed to be, it looks like there are quite a few available for us non-attendees. Still no low quantity alert.

Got one yet, Nessa? Everyone, hang in, I think it's just a slooooowww computer day!

well were going into 40 mins and still not sold out how fast did they go yesterday???

This was my first Pre-Order with firwfox and it took me the longest since Luke, but I dont think ti was firefox,I think the demand for this one is really high.

Migwit said:
It WORKED!!!!!!!!!!! Bonehead, thank you thank you thank you for that link, I was wrong, it WORKED!!!!! Woo hooo!!!!!

31 minutes. NOW I need a nap. And a drink. Not necessarily in that order.

:chew :chew :chew :chew

:chew :chew :chew

CONGRATS Migwit!!!

The link ALWAYS helps as long as you've logged into your account before Priority Preorder begins. That was the only way I was able to get the Kit Fisto Exclusive.

Hi everyone! Wow, this is by far our biggest and most anticipated Star Wars order to-date, and the servers are taking the hardest hit yet... BUT don't panic and please bare with us... and feel free to call if you can't get through! 800-474-3746 - OR - 805-214-2100 Ex. 2

I'll buy you all a cyber-drink to help get you through it! :chug

Cheers :duff

Back