Good Luck, Non-Attendees!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does this thread have only 1 star?

I believe it was Tom's luck that affected the servers and allowed me to pre-order Anakin even though I woke up a hour late and got in 6 minutes before he sold out. 5 star thread!

You are correct. I cursed the server, resulting in the fans melting down like they did.

I figured that if Sideshow's fans didn't explode, then their fans were going to explode.

Glad (mostly) everyone got one. :)

Just look at it like this....this was just a sneak preview of what it will be like when Boba-Fett, Darth Maul, and the masked Darth Vader go up for pre-order.

:monkey2

It took me about 11 minutes but this was the most difficult experience I remember with the priority preorder. Servers melting down explains it though. It's taken me 11 minutes before but I've never had to refresh that many times. That being said, ordering wasn't really a problem. Patience is a virtue and a necessity when there's so many people who want the same thing at the same time. Also, in addition to my desktop PC, I had my laptop running with FireFox and that was worse than IE. Kept timing out quickly. I'll have to check the settings, there must be a timeout setting I could increase.

Aw CRAP! why didn't I order by phone when I was out of the house! WHY? WHY? WHY?

Oh yeah, 'cuz I'm dumb.

:emperor

tomandshell said:
You are correct. I cursed the server, resulting in the fans melting down like they did.

The force is strong with this one! :emperor

tomandshell said:
I figured that if Sideshow's fans didn't explode, then their fans were going to explode.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Back