Good Luck, Non-Attendees!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took me 19 min of "Page cannot be displayed" before I finally got in and got one. I am happy now!

Wow still up? I figured it would be long gone for those not going. I think your right Tom I think they have really increased the amount for NA.

Figured it would be gone by now..................your right Josh, must have bumped the NA #'s...............

A big sigh of relief! Finally loaded after twenty minutes of server errors! Congrats to everyone who got him, and good luck to those still trying! Maybe the servers at Sideshow need a little more juice:emperor

I'm getting "Page cannot be displayed". Don't know what the problem is, it's not a refresh issue, and I was just on SS site this morning, and I've got internet connection (or I wouldn't be here!). Hopefully I'll get on the wait list soon, but I still need to be able to get onto SS site to do that! :monkey2

I need a nap, I think... :lol

YEY, I just checked my account and the order was put through! Yey, my third figure, now I'll have to go get Obi-Wan from somewhere, but that's OK, this was worth it.

21 minutes in and I was able to get through. A bit hectic between two auto redialing phones and my computer but I was finally able to get through to place my order.

Dance you damn Wookies dance!!!!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Man.... had two computers going, my office line and my cell phone... Got through on the cell phone and put my order in just as the web page finally loaded...! OY! Well, at least I got one!

p.s. Thank you whoever answered my call!!!!!!!!!

Back