Good Luck, Non-Attendees!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
One (or maybe two, I'm not 100% sure) of the servers' fans actually exploded. No, I'm not kidding. We're trying to get a photo of it from our techs to show the evidence! That's why it's taking so long...
wait .. dont tell me ... theyre not Mac servers are they? :lol

SideshowDusty said:
One (or maybe two, I'm not 100% sure) of the servers' fans actually exploded. No, I'm not kidding. We're trying to get a photo of it from our techs to show the evidence! That's why it's taking so long...

Too many people logging in + too much heat from the processors and hard drives = fans going into overdrive! BANG! :lol

SideshowDusty said:

You dont know the power of the Dark Side!!!

Yup he's still there and easy as pie to get in on.

People need to listen to Yoda, the boy has no patience.

SideshowDusty said:
One (or maybe two, I'm not 100% sure) of the servers' fans actually exploded. No, I'm not kidding. (We're trying to get a photo of it from our techs to show the evidence!) That's why it's taking so long...

I'm not sure if that's funny or not. Since I got mine, I guess it's pretty funny.

I was thinking about that, on a collectibles website, theforce.net referred people to that site for some deal and then the server overloaded. I was wondering earlier if that would happen today. Definately put up pictures.

"Look what you fans have done:monkey2 "

SideshowDusty said:
One (or maybe two, I'm not 100% sure) of the servers' fans actually exploded. No, I'm not kidding. (We're trying to get a photo of it from our techs to show the evidence!) That's why it's taking so long...

Wait until Maul, Fett or Vader in his suit goes up. The office will burn down.:D

Sorry Dusty. Our bad.

Maybe this will teach SS not to dangle only 600 of a wanted collectilble in front of us.

Darth Loki said:
I'm not sure if that's funny or not. Since I got mine, I guess it's pretty funny.

Oh it's definitely NOT funny... unless you think it's funny when Chris' eyeballs bug-out and he starts pulling out his hair... actually that was a *little* funny - should have taken a photo :monkey3

SKARY said:
hey Ness so now your collecting SW......you've turned did you????

Nahh.... the Ring is more powerful than the Dark Side :lol

I just liked that one... it is those eyes... :emperor

Migwit said:
Darth Loki, thanks, I'll remember that! :lol

CONGRATS, Nessa! Now it's Miller time! :D

I dunno what time it is... but I could definitely use a drink now :D

lcummins said:
Congrats Ness! Sideshow will make you a Marvel and Star Wars collector yet! :rotfl

Yep... in the end... it will be me and my statues :D

Back