Good Luck, Non-Attendees!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still dumping out, and the phones are off the hook. I only reload when the page craps out, but still....:emperor

Damn.. Can't get to sideshows website!!!

first I thought it was my computer, so I tried my sisters.. same result. then I tried my fathers... nothing workes!!

What to do?:monkey2

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as soon as i type the last comment i got to the log on screen and then it was smooth sailing. :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew man i am no longer stressed. see you guys later im gonna go study for my finals now.

GOT ONE!!!

13 minutes of sheer panic...but finally slipped through, then it was easy. Its always just getting to that log-in page that's the hardest for me.

Can't get thru to order on the phone, can't get the page to load.

Can't seem to stop from getting pissed off! :eek:

Wor-Gar, Same here, I know once I get a page to actually load, it will be smooth sailing, but until then...arrrgh!

I am in the music lab at my school (all alone) and logged onto 3 different computers and #2 actually squeezed in and I got one.

DONT REFRESH!!!! be patient and you will get in!

Good luck everyone!:chew

Kind of sounds like my experience last year, trying to order the SDCC Luke. Just the big white screen, then when it finally came up---SOLD OUT!! Hopefully there are a LOT more to go around this time...

I bet they don't have the amount up because they are going to increase the amount available as much as they can.

It's not a refresh problem. I keep getting "Cannot find server" and I've never had this problem before when ordering.

Damn! :monkey4

Not refreshing is the key. Be patient, let your computer do the work. But feel free to smash the hell out of it if you don't get through.

Back