Good Deals on Whedon Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Spike PF - Exclusive just sold for dirt cheap.

$200 + shipping. Not bad. Not bad!

Yeah out of all of them I think Spike goes for the least money theses days.

God only knows why as I think he always makes for a very striking figure.

Yeah out of all of them I think Spike goes for the least money theses days.

God only knows why as I think he always makes for a very striking figure.

It's a shame because it's arguably the best of the bunch. :dunno I can't understand it. Well, I can, but you know what I mean.

I think It's because Spike has a more female fanbase, they just don't have the kind of money to throw around on these sort of collectables.

When sellers won't ship internationally that's all they get. Only one bid on that and I was out since he wouldn't send overseas.

Yeah, I'm definitely amazed at the difference in ending prices between domestic only auction vs. not.

When sellers won't ship internationally that's all they get. Only one bid on that and I was out since he wouldn't send overseas.

It's always worth getting touch with the seller, it helps if you have a 100% feedback, for large ticket items.
I've been lucky quite a few times.

Last edited:
It's always worth getting touch with the seller, it helps if you have a 100% feedback, for large ticket items.
I've been lucky quite a few times.

Very true. I too have tried that a couple of times but this particular seller wrote "I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY, MAILS ASKING ABOUT OVERSEAS SHIPPING WILL NOT BE ANSWERED" - and the caps was his, not mine.

I might not have won that auction but he would have gotten significant more than $199 for that Spike - well, his loss, another sellers win at some point.

In case anyone is needing multiple pieces of this line, someone's got all 5 exclusive editions of the new maquettes, which have all been opened, checked, and then put back into their boxes. Could probably offer a few hundred bucks lower than the asking price and get the entire set for a steal, in case someone was wanting exclusives and only got the regular editions.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SDESHOW-BU...247?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c69a6b47

In case anyone is needing multiple pieces of this line, someone's got all 5 exclusive editions of the new maquettes, which have all been opened, checked, and then put back into their boxes. Could probably offer a few hundred bucks lower than the asking price and get the entire set for a steal, in case someone was wanting exclusives and only got the regular editions.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SDESHOW-BU...247?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c69a6b47

I saw those too. It would definitely been tempting for someone who wants to start the line, especially with an all-Exclusive lot. And like you said, you might be able to get a really good deal with the 'Best Offer' option.

FINALLY got the essence of Spike piece on ebay for $125 with shipping included.....finally! That's a tough piece to find.

FINALLY got the essence of Spike piece on ebay for $125 with shipping included.....finally! That's a tough piece to find.

Very nice. I've always liked those pieces, but never took the plunge to collect the line. Congrats!

Back