Good Deals on Whedon Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw those too. It would definitely been tempting for someone who wants to start the line, especially with an all-Exclusive lot. And like you said, you might be able to get a really good deal with the 'Best Offer' option.

All five sold for $1000. Was that a pretty good deal?

There's a Buffy PF Alternate (red pants) on ebay. Asking price is $350 with free shipping. I think that's a pretty good deal if there's anyone who still doesn't have her. Link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Buffy-the-Vampire-Slayer-Sideshow-1-4-Scale-Alternate-Premium-Statue-376-850-/221057091121?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3378078631

The same seller is also selling a PF Spike but it's not the exclusive. Asking $250 with free shipping.

That seller is really good. I bought the essence of Spike piece from them and they're really nice. I would buy the Buffy PF but I can't afford it now....maybe in 2 weeks I could but I know it won't be there then.

I couldn't resist it any longer. I was really surprised to see that someone else had not already snatched the alternate Buffy PF up. I didn't have this one and I really wanted it. I emailed the seller about paying for it later and they were willing since they knew I was reliable and had bought from them before. Now the only PF I need is Buffy in black dress.

Faith EX on ebay now with starting bid of $275 and BIN at $450: https://www.ebay.com/itm/FAITH-EXCL...137?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e6f999581

Buffy black dress PF EX on ebay with BIN of $500: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Buffy-The-...35?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item337854e1c3

I would get the Buffy PF but there's NO WAY I can afford it after just buying the red pants Buffy PF.

Somebody needs to watch that Faith statue, if they don't already own it. If it sells for close to the opening bid, that's a good buy.

Somebody got the Buffy in black dress PF on ebay. I was kinda hoping it would stay on there until I could get up enough money but I'll just be patient and wait on another one, I'm sure it won't be long before one pops up.

Somebody got the Buffy in black dress PF on ebay. I was kinda hoping it would stay on there until I could get up enough money but I'll just be patient and wait on another one, I'm sure it won't be long before one pops up.

Do you want an Exclusive or Regular?

Do you want an Exclusive or Regular?

I always want the EX but I'm ok with the regular versions if I can find it at a good price. I can't afford anything now but I would like to get the Buffy in black dress PF as it's the only PF that I don't have.

I am looking to replace my regular with the ex in the future, and then sell my regular for around what I paid. Black Dress Buffy that is.

TLC I will keep my eyes peeled for you.

Thanks BuffyGirl! Let me know if/when you get the EX version and I'll see if you still want to sale and if I can buy at that time.

I always want the EX but I'm ok with the regular versions if I can find it at a good price. I can't afford anything now but I would like to get the Buffy in black dress PF as it's the only PF that I don't have.

You'll find one, I'm sure. They're definitely out there. They're popping up a little more often than I expected too, so that's a good thing.

You can't go wrong with either. The Exclusive accessory is a nice 'add' to the piece. It's not really necessary, but as an accessory, it's one of the better options.

Back