Good Deals on Whedon Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a good deal to post but a favor to ask. A good friend of mine on the board (The Monster) is looking into getting Buffy on dvd. If one of the collections comes up relatively cheap, and you happen upon it, could you please post it in here? I would love to be able to help him out.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRYING TO HELP ME OUT! :D

Nick

I think it's something he wants to own. But I can definitely tell him. I have Netflix too, but completely forgot about renting the dvds.

Yes it is something I would love to own on dvd. I would love to own it and Angel on dvd as well. I have Firefly the complete series and Serenity on my laptop that I talk to you guys on. :)

Nick

Luckily I was able to help The Monster out with my connections. He is now the proud owner of the Chosen Collection.

Scored huge the past few days...or I think I did. You tell me. I got the EX PF Spike for $204.05 and the Angel PF (not the EX) for $240.00 all on eBay and those prices include shipping! I already got Spike in the mail and I just bought Angel yesterday so he should arrive in a week or so!! I can't wait!! :)

For the Spike ex, that's pretty great. And also, to run under retail with shipping included, I can't think of a reason your Angel regular isn't a great price, too. :rock

Would like to add that I'm on the hunt for a couple of Buffy/Angel items still. The Puppets from Angel being the major.

I'm on the lookout....not exactly right now, but SOON ...for a PF Buffy (either one, I have neither of them).

Scored huge the past few days...or I think I did. You tell me. I got the EX PF Spike for $204.05 and the Angel PF (not the EX) for $240.00 all on eBay and those prices include shipping! I already got Spike in the mail and I just bought Angel yesterday so he should arrive in a week or so!! I can't wait!! :)

Those are awesome deals. And congrats! :rock

And I'm not trying to dig up 'old business,' but whichever thread spurred the discussion about NOT being able to find these pieces at VERY reasonable prices, I would just like to highlight this post one more time.

Be patient and good deals will be found. Case and point.

Congrats again on the score, tlc.

Good deals DO come if you're patient. If you told me a a few weeks ago that I'd own the Angel and Spike PFs I'd say you was crazy but with the deals I found, I couldn't pass it up. Now, if only I could find the 2 Buffy PFs at a good price. The black dress Buffy EX is on ebay now for $499 but I think if I wait I can find it cheaper.

Scored huge the past few days...or I think I did. You tell me. I got the EX PF Spike for $204.05

How (keywords) and where was this listed? I'm asking because I didn't see such an auction. I got several saved searched at ebay.com/uk/de/fr for "premium format", "sideshow figure", "BTVS" and other variants and get daily e-mail updates with new acutions. And I haven't seen a ex Spike recently.

There were only six bids total (and 3 of them were mine...raising my max bid) on the Spike EX PF. I guess it was just meant to be for me to own. It was listed on ebay.com as "CIB Sideshow Exclusive BTVS SPIKE 1:4 Scale Premium Format Figure Complete w/Box". The auction ended on April 25th at 15:19:41 PDT. Actually I was wrong on the total. He cost $204.05 before shipping. Shipping was $29.95, I think that's still a great deal.

The non-EX Angel PF was listed on ebay.com as "Sideshow~Angel~1:4 scale statue~limited to 500~Buffy the Vampire Slayer~Bones" with a buy it now price of $240.00 and free shipping.

Good luck to everyone out there....hope you all find these great pieces as I have. I'm currently looking for a red pants PF Buffy.

Good deals on Buffy items can always be had, for those that are patient. Which is why I created this thread. Always awesome to help people out.

I was able to complete (what I consider completing) my Willow 6" line. I got Transformation Willow yesterday for cheap. Another member was going to sell it to me but their prices were just too high on every single thing I was quoted on. I mean like, double or more what the average price is. So I stayed patient, and I found it and got free shipping.

Go me!

Now all I need is Bunny Anya and Primeval Buffy to be done with 6"

Back