Good Deals on Whedon Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Buffy shirt, but I don't LOVE the Buffy shirt. :(

Thanks for the heads up though! :rock

Fox is having a CRAZY sale on many TV show DVDs including Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse. Buffy and Angel I saw were $5.99 (?) per season. CRAZY LOW!! Pick it up if you don't own them!

There's a pretty good deal on eBay for an Angel PF Exclusive. Not mine nor do I know the seller, but good deal IMO.

I'm still on the lookout for a really good deal on a black dress PF Buffy. Anyone know where I may look? It doesn't have to be the EX version.

I'm still on the lookout for a really good deal on a black dress PF Buffy. Anyone know where I may look? It doesn't have to be the EX version.

The PFs have REALLY dropped in price. I don't know of any at the moment, but I'll keep you in mind. Ebay is definitely the place to go.

They've all dropped in price except for Black Dress Buffy, which still goes for ridiculous money over here.

I'm still shocked. Most here in the US, even Black Dress, have come down. Now is the time to buy.

If anyone is looking, there is an exclusive Angel PF on ebay for $350. Cheap in my opinion.

That's a heck of a deal.

I miss these days of Sideshow.

Me too. I still browse ebay quite often for Buffy items. From PF's to props to even the 1/6. They are still my most searched items and I can't stop. If only we still had new stuff coming in. Actually, I would LOVE for a company to take over the props. I could use more in my life.

I also never stop wishing for another company to take the license for more 1.6th scale Buffy/Angel figs. I know it probably won't happen but I can dream can't I? :D

I'm super excited! I just got the inkworks card A11 (autographed Nicholas Brendon) for a little more than $15.00 on eBay!!!! This is an awesome deal! So happy!

Dang! I'm on a roll! I also was able to snag the inkworks Felicia Day autograph card (A48) on eBay for a little over $30!!! I'm still in shock over these awesome deals!!

I also never stop wishing for another company to take the license for more 1.6th scale Buffy/Angel figs. I know it probably won't happen but I can dream can't I? :D

I'm with you.
Orrrr....at least find someone willing to make the headsculpts with a 3D printer.

I'd pay for many of the cast if the likenesses were accurate.

I'm super excited! I just got the inkworks card A11 (autographed Nicholas Brendon) for a little more than $15.00 on eBay!!!! This is an awesome deal! So happy!

Dang! I'm on a roll! I also was able to snag the inkworks Felicia Day autograph card (A48) on eBay for a little over $30!!! I'm still in shock over these awesome deals!!

Congrats!

Back