GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless of box office....

D8KJy6iV4AAifWf

At least for one week.

It’s got to hurt the studio putting that out knowing that they’re going to lose money on this movie.

Godzilla being # 1 is the same as having the winning 500 million lotto ticket in your pocket on a plane that is nose diving into the ground at 500mph lol

Btw that Art of KOTM book sucks stay away.

Don’t feel bad because the Art of IW was a huge let down as well.

Last edited:
Wait, wut. GKOM has barely more action than what's in the trailers?? It's not wall to wall destruction??

There is more action but not much “eventful” action if you get what I’m trying to say... they seem to hit many of the highlights in the trailers.... more action then g14 for sure though.

Unfortunately what you probably saw are the only few good spreads the rest are boring actor shots or uninspiring artwork.

I expected every page to be a full blown gallery of Kaiju concepts but nope.

But ymmv lol

Last edited:
I was hoping down the line in the series we would have the main human villain take KG’s DNA and infuse it with a human which would give us a cool pair of giant Gargantua!

I was hoping down the line in the series we would have the main human villain take KG’s DNA and infuse it with a human which would give us a cool pair of giant Gargantua!
Is something wrong with me, that I hoped after they resuscitated Godzilla, that the Asian guy would grow 200 ft tall and fight alongside him? [emoji38]

I'll admit, I got a little bored at that point.

Kind of sounds like a photoshop challenge, Jye.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I finally retired from formum photoshopping lol but hey now I’m curious if JAWS watched Alita and if so which does he prefer Alita or KOTM and that goes for Maulfan and Biojex as well.

Not trying to take anything away from it’s success in Japan but that is not going to save this franchise whatsoever especially if it drops above 60% as being projected on its 2nd weekend, ouch.

I’m really happy we got this movie I really am but lets keep it real this monsterverse is dead Maulfan, dead.

Had Kong 2 not been filmed already they would’ve cancelled it this week.

They rolled the dice and unfortunately lost, the turn out was super weak, 47 million opening now not even 49...ouch.

Marketing for this movie was heavy and expensive.

Last edited:
They shouldn’t of waited 5 yrs to do a sequel. A huge reason why avatar 2 won’t do as well as the original

Back