GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least this monster "universe" made it further than Universal's :lol

oW3LXKx.jpg

Xipo if you don’t see the humor in a major Hollywood studio investing $250 million dollars into Mothra’s twins singing mosura then I don’t know what to tell you lol

BR1 bombed when it came out didn’t it?

I liked the look of the movie but I didn’t like the movie and that remains true to today.

Now Gremlins I loved when it came out but can’t watch it now I tried and sadly it did not hold up for me.

Gremlins I have to go out of my way to watch but I still do from time to time and still love it, partly because it takes me back to the magic of 1984's summer and partly because I think it still holds up as a film.

Crazy that it opened the exact same day as Ghostbusters but was still able to make bank.

There’s a report saying they might push back the release date of GvK...let the doom signaling begin.

Brb gonna go cry into my Godzilla blanket.

As far as franchise fatigue with Legendary’s Godzilla: King of the Monsters tanking, Emmerich said that next year’s monster movie Godzilla vs. Kong “will deliver for fans in the way they were looking for” in the latest Godzilla. “It might come out later in the year, so we can deliver an A+ movie” said Emmerich.

https://deadline.com/2019/06/warner...-godzilla-vs-kong-kevin-tsujihara-1202629538/

I saw Emmerich and my heart stopped I thought of Roland but that’s WB executive Toby Emmerich lol

What does he mean that “GvK wil deliver for fans in the way they were looking for”

Holy studio spin :slap

Wait where is Maulfan...

This is 911 State Your Emergency

C4153950-31F8-4AF2-973B-7BDCCDE1DF6E.jpeg

I saw Emmerich and my heart stopped I thought of Roland but that’s WB executive Toby Emmerich lol

What does he mean that “GvK wil deliver for fans in the way they were looking for”

Holy studio spin :slap

Wait where is Maulfan...

This is 911 State Your Emergency

View attachment 456680

I had the same reaction to Emmerich :lol

As for MF, We have a Godzilla’s anonymous meeting later. He’s probably getting ready

King Kong and Godzilla? More like stupid human story that's going to get in the way of epic fights. :chase

King Kong is about to throw an epic punch...cut to some lady crying.

The fact that the chubby kid from Deadpool 2 is in it has me pretty worried...

Last edited:
I mean, it's PR speak. When your 200 million dollar movie is tanking at the box office, you don't just say "Everything is going perfectly and we're gonna just keep moving forward and not do anything differently!"

Back