GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah anyone who's still waiting to watching it "the third week it's out" will be waiting for the blu-ray, lol.

3rd week? Its only been out 8 days...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

The movie will be pulled from theaters next week.

9D5BD297-C03C-43C9-A3F3-1AA10D16936D.jpeg

:lol :lol

Wow that actually reminds me of Where the Wild Things Are.

While i’m happy that the bluray will be in our hands in 2 months I am worried what impact the loss of money will have even on the TOHO side.

:lol :lol

Wow that actually reminds me of Where the Wild Things Are.

While i’m happy that the bluray will be in our hands in 2 months I am worried what impact the loss of money will have even on the TOHO side.

I wonder if they lose anything. If they just licensed it out they made their money. If they didn’t invest anything, any backend they get will be profit right?

The toys are selling well. That much is clear. The Monsterarts are selling out or going “temporarily out of stock” at a lot of places. Hopefully the Merch gets them a good chunk of what they lost in theaters.

Since BR2049 I have lost total faith in my fellow movie going public.

I’ve read articles where Legendary has said they’re not freaking out about the BO and still have faith in GvK turning things around, so I don’t think it’s worth worrying about the future of the series right now, now’s time to bask in the awesome of this movie.

I’m trying to free up some time to see this. Not many showings in my area. Maybe 4 a day.

I’ve read articles where Legendary has said they’re not freaking out about the BO and still have faith in GvK turning things around, so I don’t think it’s worth worrying about the future of the series right now, now’s time to bask in the awesome of this movie.

Maulfan please lol

Just like WB lied about everything related to Affleck Batman or Snyder’s removal they are lying to you about the Godzilla franchise.

But I do love your optimism lol

-70% for the weekend actually. Delirious Godzilla fans who are saying this is disappointing need their heads examined. The honest fans such as myself realize that this is a catastrophic result.

Honestly, I think this won't be doing as bad as something like Solo, so it's really a case that it is what it is but if the next one doesn't make a significant profit then they're going to be done.

Since BR2049 I have lost total faith in my fellow movie going public.

BR2049 at least had a good excuse.. It was a sequel to a film made 35 years ago.

The original Blade Runner has become more of a brilliant cult classic. I was shocked that the studios gave BR2049 as much money as they did to make it.

I was also shocked that KOM got the budget it got also..

Between BR2049, KOM, and DC someone at WB should be in deep trouble :lol

You seem pleased reporting the daily drops....

Did your parents not let you watch Godzilla as a child?

;)

Xipo if you don’t find humor in a major Hollywood studio investing $250 million dollars into Mothra’s twins singing mosura then I don’t know what to tell you lol

BR2049 at least had a good excuse.. It was a sequel to a film made 35 years ago.

The original Blade Runner has become more of a brilliant cult classic. I was shocked that the studios gave BR2049 as much money as they did to make it.

I was also shocked that KOM got the budget it got also..

Between BR2049, KOM, and DC someone at WB should be in deep trouble :lol

BR1 bombed when it came out didn’t it?

I liked the look of the movie but I didn’t like the movie and that remains true to today.

Now Gremlins I loved when it came out but can’t watch it now I tried and sadly it did not hold up for me.

Last edited:
Back