Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's one of the best representations of the '84 I've ever seen, and the original price was very reasonable, pretty sure like $180, I just didn't have the money at the time.

I want a skullcrawler Kong can fight

I spoke with a rep from Lanard, and they said that they have no plans to expand the Skull Island line beyond what is already at retail. However, they said the MONSTERVERSE would be continuing.

That can only mean Godzilla for next year!

Is that the large series 84?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
No, it's the Monster Maker 28 30cm '84 from a handful of years ago. It's pretty much perfect in every way. I would put the sculptor, Niwa, right behind Sakai as one of the best out there. Well, he and Asai from Kaiju Freaks would probably be in a tie for second.

I just hope in three years we get a Godzilla that fits in with these figures.

Why wait 3 years? The Jakks Pacific Godzilla looks to go great. (Stole the pic from tohokingdom forums)

9JaJAqx.jpg

BTW, I ran across these and thanks to Batman Professor's repaint I bought two. Man enough to admit when I am mistaken and these are better in person. I had a somewhat emotional reaction at first. Really loved Jackson's Kong and the Mezco offerings. Hoping this "monsterverse" takes off and maybe a higher end collectible will come out one day (soon?).

I'd go crazy if X-Plus ever released this.

mm28-30cm-godzilla-1984-resin-kit_1_b8b83687ca0b27a91082f83d08a6a0cf.jpg

I had a chance to get it back in the day when it came out but no funds.

The 84 has always been one of my favorite godzilla designs and this piece pretty much captures everything I love about it. I wonder what ebay prices are like on this one lol

The 84 has always been one of my favorite godzilla designs and this piece pretty much captures everything I love about it. I wonder what ebay prices are like on this one lol

MM28 kits rarely show up on ebay. I haven't even seen this on yahoo.

I have the train biter Godzilla from the original Ric Boy release that came with the bridge base and it is quite nice. Definitely worth getting for the re-release.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Back