Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X-Plus Gigantic Shin Godzilla

C4_Wk7XVcAAtxqy

C4_Wk7NUEAAwee2

Just take my ****ing money NOW!!! YES!!!

I have the train biter Godzilla from the original Ric Boy release that came with the bridge base and it is quite nice. Definitely worth getting for the re-release.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

the train bitter is being re relased?

I have the train biter Godzilla from the original Ric Boy release that came with the bridge base and it is quite nice. Definitely worth getting for the re-release.

So the new train biter only has two cars?

One in his mouth and in his hands. There previous release had 3 cars?

I'm interested in getting this one.

So the new train biter only has two cars?

One in his mouth and in his hands. There previous release had 3 cars?

I'm interested in getting this one.
I wasn't aware they changed the number of cars but yeah the original one I have I beleive there is three total including the one in his mouth.

So here are some more pictures and reveals from Xplus
6446abd9a96f536a64cdbf64aa97add7.jpg
eed6c1a04d29ecd175508c01a46ab6d0.jpg
5668a6556cad4cbdd62198135d865492.jpg
69016c0a41ff15cced33c02e7daaf320.jpg
0d7d17898481e0ce15bb5362545c4aeb.jpg
eaa1f689a447ebdb20bfb7b7af79b7b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

GABARA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally. Not that I don't have a couple of nice examples already, but he's just one of my favorites and he gets so little love.

It'll be interesting to see if the usual online Japanese retailers like Amiami and Hobby Search will ship the gigantic Shin outside of Japan. The box may be too large. Hobby Link would probably do it, but we might have to bite the bullet and pay the higher prices at shops like BBTS.

That gigantic shin looks incredible. I might sell my 25cm shin go put money aside for him.

It's cool that gabara and gmk ghidorah and kaiser ghidorah are getting released but they will all by passes for me. I don't like the design of gmk ghidorah and kaiser ghidorah is a space killer. Gabara wasn't a real monster in the Godzilla timeline so I'll justify it that way lol.

So are we getting a new 30cm Godzilla 2004? I think I like the original better.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Whenever I look at a Godzilla collectible I usually think of it as a still photo from a movie but with that gigantic Shin I see movement even though he's static.
Very true the pose is very, very dynamic. Especially with that roaring head. Looks very much alive.

Yup, on one end that tail in fluid motion while on the other end his head showing emotion.

I was never able to get the gigantic GMK and 2000, 2 of my favorite pieces out there in Godzilla land, so getting this probably won't be in my cards either but damn if he isn't worth selling a kidney in the chinese black market.

That gigantic shin looks incredible. I might sell my 25cm shin go put money aside for him.

It's cool that gabara and gmk ghidorah and kaiser ghidorah are getting released but they will all by passes for me. I don't like the design of gmk ghidorah and kaiser ghidorah is a space killer. Gabara wasn't a real monster in the Godzilla timeline so I'll justify it that way lol.

So are we getting a new 30cm Godzilla 2004? I think I like the original better.

I think the 2004 G pictured is going to be 25cm.
The Gigantic Shin is a must buy for me. It's gonna suck because I
have several HT figures on preorder as well. Guess I will have to find
a way because I MUST have that Shin....

It's funny, Sakai just recently announced selling his new 30cm Shin as a resin kit starting at Wonderfest and I thought it would be nice if X-Plus picked it up, I didn't expect so soon, but that's awesome, unpainted sculpt looks great, the painted one at the show looks like the paint job could be better, but overall even better tuan his Banpresto sculpt.

Back