Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics of the 30 cm GMK Godzilla from X Plus.

DSC00550.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DUDE awesome. I really want a big godzilla like that. Where did you get that gozilla with the white eyes.

Got my Biollante today as well. Totally satisfied with her and feel she was well worth the price at $580 shipped. Too bad it's just vinyl, but the sculpt and paint is amazing. I may be biased though, as Biollante is one of my favorite monsters.

They'll probably add even more articulation to it when it's released as one of the main drawing points of the series is that these are supposed to be the most articulated Godzilla figures ever.

Just saw THIS review... MAAAAAAAAN Bandai still suck ass with their production.
I mean COME 000N it's freaking 2011 and almost 2012! 6" figure of such a quality worth $30-40 maximum.
Epic pass on this line, very upset.

Will collect Revoltec's Gamera line instead.
At least their prices match the quality.

Last edited:
Fire Rodan, Baby Godzilla, and Aggregate Destroyah? They're really knocking out the Heisei era Godzilla characters quite quickly. I guess we can expect Adult Destroyah, Mothra, Battra, and Mecha King Ghidorah to come down the pipeline as well. I wonder if they'll make a Biollante in this line? That'd be interesting to see.

Last edited:
Back