Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see from the review, the articulation on the S.H. Monsterarts figures looks smooth and easy to work with, can't wait for Sideshow to get Godzilla in.

I'm glad to see that Bandai is already cranking out sculpts and figures even before the first 2 ship to guage success of it, bodes well. I am a little bummed that so far it's '91 Ghidorah but no '89/'91 Godzilla to match, would be awesome to get one of those too. Hoping they do '84 in this line, but I feel like the posability is going to mean focus on fighting Godzillas only.

Last edited:
Well, I meant to say '84, but I'd welcome '89 too.

I think the existing one will be good enough to fill in the part for a lot of the Heisei era movies, but '84 is a lot different looking and deserves his own figure. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a repaint of the current sculpt in Burning Godzilla paint deco.

Got my notice from Sideshow, S.H. Monsterarts Godzilla arrives a week from today :rock

I'm going to pick one up from the place I posted the link to. He has it in stock right now, but I'll have to order it this Friday.

I think the existing one will be good enough to fill in the part for a lot of the Heisei era movies, but '84 is a lot different looking and deserves his own figure. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a repaint of the current sculpt in Burning Godzilla paint deco.

I'm going to pick one up from the place I posted the link to. He has it in stock right now, but I'll have to order it this Friday.

Can't tell if it's just the same sculpt with alternate casting and all, but there's already the '95 proto.

18039919291622739421715.jpg

Tamashii-Feature-Akihabara-Exhibition-2011-Ultra-Act-Godzilla-and-Others-09.jpg

And yeah, the '93 sculpt is almost a blend of the whole '89-'94 period, not perfect to any one exact suit, cuz of the neck joint, the spikes stop almost '89 style. I just think it's great that Sakai is working on this line, posable Godzilla's and sculpted by the master.

That's pretty cool. Although, I'd like to see some stuff from the 60s and 70s. Hopefully this line lasts a long time.

Well, I'm thinking they'll target designs that really maximize on the posability. The pre-84 suits were so simple compared to anything 84 and later, I feel like they'll stay there first then hit the earlier suits.

I saw the Anguirus at a convention for $20 and decided to get him. Some of them actually look pretty good.

Back