Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel Ghidorah is the all time greatest foe of Godzilla's, most powerful, he always seems to struggle fighting him, it's like Joker to Batman.

I like a lot of Godzilla's oddball rogues like Ebirah and Titanosaurus, but they don't call him King Ghidorah for nothing.

I like a lot of Godzilla's oddball rogues like Ebirah and Titanosaurus, but they don't call him King Ghidorah for nothing.

I like others too, Rodan, Mothra, Ebirah, Mechagodzilla, but Ghidorah's my favorite, except that abomination in Final Wars, all of his foes faithfully replicated in that movie except Ghidorah, that had me so upset.

I like others too, Rodan, Mothra, Ebirah, Mechagodzilla, but Ghidorah's my favorite, except that abomination in Final Wars, all of his foes faithfully replicated in that movie except Ghidorah, that had me so upset.

Yeah, Kaiser Ghidorah isn't my favorite. He looked kind of cool, but that whole movie wasn't very good in my honest opinion. I was so hyped up for Final Wars before it was released.

By the way Boba, I always loved the gargantuas from "The War of the Gargantuas."

images

Yeah, Kaiser Ghidorah isn't my favorite. He looked kind of cool, but that whole movie wasn't very good in my honest opinion. I was so hyped up for Final Wars before it was released.

Bad movie period, but even worse finale to the series. Begs for Toho to revisit him. Sure we have the new American one coming, but a new Toho film is due.

Bad movie period, but even worse finale to the series. Begs for Toho to revisit him. Sure we have the new American one coming, but a new Toho film is due.

I was expecting it to be kind of like a modern version of Destroy All Monsters, but it was just Godzilla walking around killing everybody in five seconds and then a final fight with Gigan and Kaiser Ghidorah. The American guy with the deep voice and giant moustache was mildly entertaining in kind of a bad way.

I was expecting it to be kind of like a modern version of Destroy All Monsters, but it was just Godzilla walking around killing everybody in five seconds and then a final fight with Gigan and Kaiser Ghidorah. The American guy with the deep voice and giant moustache was mildly entertaining in kind of a bad way.

I expected more Godzilla, there was way too much time spent on the human story, Godzilla's time was short and rushed. What's really a shame is, I think the suit for the movie's pretty cool, too bad it only saw that one film for use.

Back