Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got these in today.godzilla is absolutely amazing!.The effect parts are so fun

Attachments

• 20140911_224903.jpg
    20140911_224903.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 211
  • 20140913_011125.jpg
    20140913_011125.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 212
Best line from the review:

"Gojira has aged of course, some winkles". :lol

But there are plenty of other lines to enjoy.

"Sorry, I can not take the phone."

:lol

Last edited:
LOL.my favorite part bouth this G figure is the spine and tail.looks ferocious.least favorite paint app on teeth

Here's a comparison with the Tokyo mauri 89 wich is about 1/150 scale so the burning g should be close to 1/220 scale.
86e7fd77785c5143b73b1a134e73576e.jpg

i adore the wide stance, strong base of the Burning G. looks like such a bruiser.

I find it hysterical that 95 Godzilla is 220x larger than this figure. That size and scale is simple too grand for me to wrap my head around.

thanks kong for these comparison pics. I really appreciate them. keep em coming. They are helpful to me and most other Gigantic collectors.

I went from Zero to Toho in no time.

This beautiful nuclear explosion of color will be going up on my wall tonight and there it will remain waiting for his arrival!

GBG will be placed under the fiery glow of this desugoji.

Buy it from Batman Professor as fast as he can make them.

dude you have one of those ball from Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter is Dead that Sue Ellen and Clown-Dog-Dude Brian bounced around the toy story with.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 223
i adore the wide stance, strong base of the Burning G. looks like such a bruiser.

I find it hysterical that 95 Godzilla is 220x larger than this figure. That size and scale is simple too grand for me to wrap my head around.

thanks kong for these comparison pics. I really appreciate them. keep em coming. They are helpful to me and most other Gigantic collectors.

Thanks, I have been looking to light him up. He has something like a inner support that I think I can cut and place leds. The dorsal fins are hollow cast but would have to cut openings inside on his back. It has been about 2 days now and the smell has reduced quite well but it was stout. I love this figure but still like my orginial resin kit better. This is really one of the most powerful godzilla figures available.

What is it about the resin kit that makes you prefer it over the gigantic.

Great question the difference are not dramatic but there. First I like the more upward pose that the resin kit has. The head looks a Little different, nothing to do with the sculpt because they are the same but because of the vinyl shrinkage there is a slight amount of distortion that has occurred. The resin version seems fuller and more true to the original suit especially around the nose although this is not a movie accurate figure( but is dam close). Yes, the resin version is overall larger and more detailed. I am not saying you must go out and find the resin kit at all as the xplus version is incredible and is indeed one of the best figures any g fan could add to there collection.

Great question the difference are not dramatic but there. First I like the more upward pose that the resin kit has. The head looks a Little different, nothing to do with the sculpt because they are the same but because of the vinyl shrinkage there is a slight amount of distortion that has occurred. The resin version seems fuller and more true to the original suit especially around the nose although this is not a movie accurate figure( but is dam close). Yes, the resin version is overall larger and more detailed. I am not saying you must go out and find the resin kit at all as the xplus version is incredible and is indeed one of the best figures any g fan could add to there collection.

Cool deal, thanks for your comparison, good to know stuff. :duff:

Is that your GBG in the pic Jye? :panic:

Negatory. :lol

That's from Kaiju addicts, beautiful pic.

Back