Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MF, Bio and GS on Halloween night

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 140
Here is a quick comparison with the xplus gigantic 1995 and the orginial Kaibutuya resin kit. Well first the resin kit is larger but not as much as I thought it would be. The detail on the resin kit is crisper but xplus is no slouch. One thing that struck me was the pose above the waist, the xplus leans down where the resin kit is looking more straight ahead. What is funny xplus used the same eye decals that I did, I could not tell any difference at all. Those who have been toying with the idea of picking up the xplus 1995 don't wait jump on it ASAP but be aware it smells horrible. I can't stay in the room with it to long because I get a headache so hope that fades away very soon.
659946bbbae16cb839907b72333b6c53.jpg

Last edited:
WOW.. Your shelf is 13 inches wide and it only hangs off a little when you have it angled??? Is your self flush against the wall or do you have some breathing space between the shelf and wall??? Man oh man... If the shelf works out I am getting this... The new SSC Godzilla 14 is starting to look dull next to this one.

Oh and thanks for the reply!!

JAWS, My GBG is on a book case, and it is about 1/2" away from the wall.

Ordered GBG!

SSC Godzilla cost anything over 500.00 I am out! I have 200.00 in rewards points with more on the way... But now that I got GBG at a great price... SSC G is expendable :)

GBG along with my 4 other Xplus Godzilla's represent the King the best way possible for me. It would be nice to get SSC version but I fear the price may be on the silly side.

Last edited:
With the trend of using Kaibutsuya kits for the Gigantic series, these are the only other kits they haven't used yet that I know of.

library-kaibutsuya-godzilla_1984-g84a.jpg

kaibutsuya-1984godzilla-000.jpg

kaibutsuya-1984godzilla-333.jpg

kaibutsuya-1984godzilla-00.jpg

kaibutsuya-1984godzilla-222-2.jpg

library-kaibutsuya-godzilla1989-g89c.jpg

bce1763ff34fceb72bfb580a986e0b3c.jpg

1fd668079408d38d6ed8507d6b0c3e98.jpg

Well, you're not going to see either of these two in the gigantic series as they are both 30cm figures.

Yeah, he smells like a skunk for a few days.

:lol

As long as it dissipates i'm ok.

I love the pics of the three SHMA Godzilla figs.

Jye you got your Gigantic Godzilla in already???

Nah, just shipped yesterday from Japan.

Ordered!

SSC Godzilla cost anything over 500.00 I am out! I have 200.00 in rewards points with more on the way... But now that I got GBG at a great price... SSC G is expendable :)

GBG along with my 4 other Xplus Godzilla's represent the King the best way possible for me. It would be nice to get SSC version but I fear the price may be on the silly side.

:rock :rock

Thanks Jye!!! Looks like we will be GBG brothers and we will both reek for a week after we get him :)

I'm glad you guys are getting him at a good price. I think you'll like him a lot.

Thanks again Boba.... I am sure he will be great.. As long as I can find a spot for him I will be happy. Worst comes to worst, he sits in his box in my attic as I wath his value go up and I make a sale :)

But if he fits, he is a keeper.

I have 30cm 64 and 25 cm GMK with 30cm 62 and 68 G's on the way. By getting 95 G I will have all my fav G suits represented in my collection. Well except for G14... Hope X Plus does a nice one of those in their 30cm line.

Back