Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some fun with flame effect parts
uploadfromtaptalk1410705778192.jpg

001.JPGThe Gigantic Series Burning Godzilla in front of X-Plus's new Super Colossal Series Bio Goji...................just kidding. I always chuckle a little when people complain about where they're going to display the bigger pieces. I can't even get this 89 out of the room to paint it without moving some display cases.

Been overdosing on my Toho Godzilla blurays.

I enjoy Godzilla against MG and SOS but I don't like his head in those movies whatsoever.

His head improved in FW.

His brutality in GMK still makes my jaw drop.

The bottom one definitely. These pics really highlight, neither figure is perfect, if only there were a figure with the best of both.

I love this figure but still like my orginial resin kit better.

kong, can you do me a favor and post a bunch of side by side comparison pics of the 50CM resin kit vs the X-PLus 95? If possible please take clear pics as i would like to compare them. please if possible post them angle for angle, side profile vs side profile...straight on vs straight on...ect.

THANKS MAN.

SHMA definitely has the better defined detail, that's the aspect I'd take from that figure, apply that to the anatomical accuracy of NECA and you'd have a hell of a figure. NECA's spot on but soft in key ears of sharp detail like the spines.

Back