Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im probably going to sell these guys. They are great but they just won't be displayed with the limited space I got. Taking offers. I'd rather sell as a set but let me know what you're interested in. They would be sold loose.

6e9a9a6a.jpg

unyza4a2.jpg

2u2etyba.jpg

teme3aqu.jpg

e7y3edyp.jpg

6e4ypuqu.jpg

deqepe8y.jpg

a8yqasy7.jpg

Nice little set. This is the Godzilla history millennium set (plus GMK who was not included when the set was released as he didnt exist yet). They are about three inches tall I'd say. Pm me if interested. Giving you fellas first dibs before the facebook group then finally evilBay

NECA just needs to go home. :slap

Leave the Japanese Godzillas to the Japanese.

I'm digging the new head, actually. Evokes the spirit of the design much more than their '94, which just feels like a generic American representation of a random Heisei suit. The lower legs and forearms could still use some work, though.

That looks better but the fangs are still too thick. They should be sharper & thinner.

They should take a cue from the hyper 84 pictured above of at least take a cue from the 84 g in the 2005 memorial box set.....

How is changing defining characteristics of a design improving it, exactly? Are you gonna explain that, or is your opinion just so great that it doesn't need to be backed up by silly little things like fact?

Feet look better, face looks angrier, colors look better rather than the blue algae color.

But yes my opinion is such.

Feet look better, face looks angrier, colors look better rather than the blue algae color.

But yes my opinion is such.
I'm hearing opinions. The feet and the coloration look better to you, but just because they look different, doesn't mean that they're improved. If we're bringing opinions into this, the face looks too feral for this incarnation of Godzilla. He's supposed to look like a noble warrior, not a rabid dog.

I'm hearing opinions. The feet and the coloration look better to you, but just because they look different, doesn't mean that they're improved. If we're bringing opinions into this, the face looks too feral for this incarnation of Godzilla. He's supposed to look like a noble warrior, not a rabid dog.
I really hope you knew it was an opinion from the beginning lol besides this isnt even a discussion. SHMA made a figure that looks great and many people prefer it to the film design. That is a fact. '84 looks like a mutated grinch and I havent seen anybody speak highly about it overall.

And the monsterarts captures the victorious roaring posr at the end better, he did indeed look a bit feral.

I really hope you knew it was an opinion from the beginning lol besides this isnt even a discussion. SHMA made a figure that looks great and many people prefer it to the film design. That is a fact. '84 looks like a mutated grinch and I havent seen anybody speak highly about it overall.

And the monsterarts captures the victorious roaring posr at the end better, he did indeed look a bit feral.
After the redesign, I've seen several people sing this figure's praise. I've also seen quite a few people refusing to buy the MonsterArts Godzilla 2014 because of how ugly it looks, so how about you keep quiet when you say that this isn't a discussion. Sorry, Princess, but you're not the only person allowed to have an opinion on the matter. Some people (Including me) hate the redesigns that Yuji Sakai made, some people like them. If you disagree with me, do it respectfully instead of saying that my opinion is wrong.

I happen to really like the monster arts 2014 godzilla. I don't think it's better than the Neca it's just a different version, but I prefer Godzilla to look feral and vicious rather than noble so I lean towards the Monster Arts. Besides, it's not like Godzilla was trying to save anyone in the new movie, he just wanted to take out his natural enemies. He didn't mind crushing people and buildings to do it either so I don't really see him as noble. Btw, Godzilla is and always will be a Japanese creation so please show some respect to his country of origin.

Back