Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the 24" NECA looks like it is going to have a serious amount of value and bang for your buck. The details on it look great.

I'm looking forward to it as well. Hope TFAW carries them at their physical locations. I have $27 worth of in-store credit that I could use on it.

y9y2atyj.jpg

This guy came today. He's wicked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkytnmunhjkhjymyjmynyjnuuknnnjm

My G2000 lower jaw was a ***** to get back on as well, now i'm afraid to touch it. :lol

Whew, glad I'm not the only one. I was so ready for SHMAs to be my go-to collectible for Gs, but price wise I'm thinking it might be better to have one or two X-Plus that I *really* enjoy.

Congrats on Ghidorah, is he a SHMA? He looks posable.

Thanks, yeah he's SHMA KG. Really impressed with it . I just started collecting X-Plus and SHMA. X-Plus are my favorites, but SHMA are really impressive figures and it's nice that they offer something different. I don't do it often but it's cool being able to make subtle changes to the figures pose here and there.

zuhudeva.jpg

My NECA is a place holder for SHMA G14. ;)

My other G's

ade8yby4.jpg

Lovely collection pics!

And that Burning G! Niiice! I love all the teeth!

I am having too much fun posing my giant jakks G. I do it to freak out my roomie. First he was in his bed, then he stole certain...items...and today he is going through the pan cabinet. Pans are eeeeverywhere and G is in the middle with a pot lid on his head. Heh heh. My favorite is putting him right outside the bathroom door. Makes the roomie scream. I have to admit, he's scared me with it too. I should be taking pics...hmmm..

got my first SHMA spacezilla, very cool, enjoyed the movie as well. same store has battra so i think im goin back for that laters... im hooked. :devil

also a good figure/character is battra? havent seen zilla and mothra the battle for earth yet tho plan on seeing that asap. battra does look cool in the trailers i have seen. correct me if im wrong but as with spacezilla battra is a heisei era monster? would be cool to keep gettin heisei era figs in my collect. oh man the wait for the AUG zilla release is brutal.

my jeebus that x-plus burning zilla.. wow!:clap

got my first SHMA spacezilla, very cool, enjoyed the movie as well. same store has battra so i think im goin back for that laters... im hooked. :devil

also a good figure/character is battra? havent seen zilla and mothra the battle for earth yet tho plan on seeing that asap. battra does look cool in the trailers i have seen. correct me if im wrong but as with spacezilla battra is a heisei era monster? would be cool to keep gettin heisei era figs in my collect. oh man the wait for the AUG zilla release is brutal.

my jeebus that x-plus burning zilla.. wow!:clap

Yes, Battra is a Heisei Era monster. I have the SHMA Battra and it is pretty nice. The details are great.

took this monster outside today...not my favorite suit or movie but the detail on this x-plus is pretty nice...

Last edited:
Biollante thoughts:

Weird music choices in parts. :lol

Battle with Biollante much shorter than I was expecting.

Incredibly bad ass look for Godzilla.

Decent story.

Batman line made me lol, makes sense since Batman was huge that year.

Loved how the soldier died in the high rise, dummy.

So that's 2 movies before 2014 where Godzilla shoots his AB into the mouth of a monster (this and 2000), so 2014 was NOT ground breaking in that department as I had believed.

Biollante was big, as much so as Destoroyah.

Godzilla's hands being given the Jesus treatment, ouch! (Gamera gets the same treatment 10 yrs later).

Fight with military was cool in the water.

Had the fight with Bio been longer I would've picked this over Destoroyah, but it didn't so I still pick Destoroyah as the overall better movie.

But still worth owning.

Back