Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that too. It just feels cartoony. Props to the SHMA version for not giving off that vibe, but that one really isn't accurate.

According to Kaijucast, X-Plus wants to make a G14 figure but hasn't received the license yet. Fingers crossed it happens; if anyone can pull it off, it's them.

I can't wait for that new Neca. Looks awesome to me... But man those articulation noises were awful.

Got some new shelving today:

ajydyved.jpg

Have a bunch of stuff on preorder so it's going to get tight quick. Really have no idea where Gigantic burning g is going. My wife already said no to the bedroom. :-/

vy4y7asy.jpg
I

Yeah, that too. It just feels cartoony. Props to the SHMA version for not giving off that vibe, but that one really isn't accurate.

According to Kaijucast, X-Plus wants to make a G14 figure but hasn't received the license yet. Fingers crossed it happens; if anyone can pull it off, it's them.

:exactly: :pray:

I'm getting 2, one for my son to play with and one for my shelf. :lol

I didn't buy the 6" for that reason, to save up for this and the SHMA.

Btw, how's it being a daddy?

It's going good, nursing wasn't working out unfortunately so we're switching to formula, which is why I probably won't get the 24" HTT, even though we can afford formula on my paycheck, the wife's worried and wants to save any money we get and I was planning to use birthday cash, hoping maybe when my birthday hits she'll change her mind.

I would never put a figure over my son, but in this case, it's not buying it for a just in case, not an immediate need so it's a little frustrating and she's mad cuz she planned to spend her birthday money on getting her hair done which is like $200 when all is said and done and doesn't last. I know it'd sting to let me get something and not herself, but mine's only $60 and I have it for the rest of my life.

Woah, the knee joints look very well hidden in that first pic jye. He looks pretty good, so is the 24" out now? I think toys r us still says at the end of the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speculation is that since this person received it from a friend without a box, it's likely stolen from the factory. It's not out yet, best estimate is shipping July 18th by NECA's site, but they haven't even posted package pictures so it definitely seems like this figure may have been obtained improperly.

It's going good, nursing wasn't working out unfortunately so we're switching to formula, which is why I probably won't get the 24" HTT, even though we can afford formula on my paycheck, the wife's worried and wants to save any money we get and I was planning to use birthday cash, hoping maybe when my birthday hits she'll change her mind.

I would never put a figure over my son, but in this case, it's not buying it for a just in case, not an immediate need so it's a little frustrating and she's mad cuz she planned to spend her birthday money on getting her hair done which is like $200 when all is said and done and doesn't last. I know it'd sting to let me get something and not herself, but mine's only $60 and I have it for the rest of my life.

I always tell me wife that "my stuff" (collectibles/movies) lasts much longer than her stuff, drives her nuts. :lol

I always tell me wife that "my stuff" (collectibles/movies) lasts much longer than her stuff, drives her nuts. :lol

Mine's still on the pregnancy hormones and the new baby fatigue, I do not have the balls to get in an argument over a Godzilla figure right now. She often panics and then changes her mind about things when she calms down, for some reason she estimated formula would cost us $250 a month and now that we bought it her new, correct math is about $90, so we'll see, when my actual birthday hits maybe she'll feel bad about me not getting anything.

Huh

it looks great

I'm excited for it. :lol

Snap out of it

*slaps Bio across the face.

I know I know. I feel terrible :lol i just don't feel excited about it. I think I'll wait until they release one with lightup spines. Neca loves reusing sculpts, so I could see it happening.

You're a good papa :rock

You could always say godzilla doubles as a future hand me down for your son. :lol

I always say this about flowers. And then I say "honey Inhad a bad day...wheres my boquet of action figures" :lol

You could always say godzilla doubles as a future hand me down for your son. :lol

Everyone knows that's a lie :lol, he'll get handed down my Imperial Godzilla made with 80's toughness, that thing can take a beating and keep going haha.

Just "won" and 89 30cm X-Plus. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkytnmunhjkhjymyjmynyjnuuknnnjm

Back