Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is leaner but still a beast.

8y7ureja.jpg

I hope X-Plus does a 2014 soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

:lol yeah one of the translated reviews said he needed to go on a diet. I didn't like the 2014 design all that much at first but I really like it now. Not sure where it would rank on my favorite suit list though.

Looking at the 03 design, its built off the 2000 that I like so much, but the head on the 03 bugs me.

So his slimness doesn't bother me as much as his funny head.

Plus I don't like his looking up mouth open pose.

Idk, maybe he will grow on me.

I love the little NECA and I can't wait to get the big one, the tail's decent on this but having a jointed tail will be so much better.

14507325305_2e1b1c4213_c.jpg

The 2014 design looked great and powerful in some shots and then kind of goofy in others. But that has happened to many of the designs throughout his history.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The 2014 design looked great and powerful in some shots and then kind of goofy in others. But that has happened to many of the designs throughout his history.

Absolutely, I love the '84 but there are shots of the suit that just look awful.

2014 Awesome

godzilla-has-arrived.jpg

2014 Not-So-Awesome

godzilla_2014__are_you_talking_to_me__by_sonichedgehog2-d7j0n36.jpg

Between the SHMA figure and this theater statue, it seems like the Japanese prefer to put their own spin on the 2014 design and don't like to be literal.

2804776_orig.jpg

2378061_orig.jpg

I really like the little twists they throw in there. If that was in my theater id try to find a way to haul that baby out lol. So cool.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back