Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New leak.

1781242_269593416539530_2133914586_o.jpg

That's all I've heard so far, that or it's one of Bandai's that we haven't seen yet. Can't imagine bootlegs would be out before officials.

I was thinking the same thing . How would the bootlegs be out before the official release ?

That's all I've heard so far, that or it's one of Bandai's that we haven't seen yet. Can't imagine bootlegs would be out before officials.

I was thinking the same thing . How would the bootlegs be out before the official release ?

If any of the toys have gone into production, it's very possible bootlegs would come out first. That's where most bootlegs come from. Factory workers steal a sample or a prototype.

I had the chills and goosebumps when i saw the latest trailer.I am super excited to see and get a neca godzilla.I need atleast a 12 inch godzilla.The sh monsterarts dont cut it for me.Godzilla=mass for me.

I'm so excited, I think I might pick up the Bandai Deluxe Attack and Roar Godzilla figure if he looks good. Apparently, he should be released pretty soon.

Back