Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some new stuff on display at Toy Fair.

Diamond Banks

godzilla_diamond_select_toys_01.jpg

godzilla_diamond_select_toys_02.jpg

Diamond Minimates

1780621_10152013338783095_356649363_n.jpg

S.H. Monsterarts Godzilla 2014 Confirmation

1779288_10151969550256139_335731059_n.jpg

I need those mini mates :lol

I think the Diamond banks are just one more cheap-looking thing to clutter up your shelves. And collect dust. If you want a nice bust, go for something higher end if it's available. I don't understand who buys all this Diamond stuff, anyways. Does anyone even have use for a bank anymore? :confused:

Yeah, I know. It's tempting to hop aboard all the new Godzilla merchandise with the hype. But nothing I've seen so far in the Godzilla line as far as Toy Fair is concerned would be holding up well on the limited space on my shelf. I don't buy a lot anymore, so what I do get is typically some of the best figures/statues for good prices. I can't see any of these being something I'm proud to display.

If there's a figure I buy from the hype it will be SHMA Godzilla '14 or the NECA version.

I think the Diamond banks are just one more cheap-looking thing to clutter up your shelves. And collect dust. If you want a nice bust, go for something higher end if it's available. I don't understand who buys all this Diamond stuff, anyways. Does anyone even have use for a bank anymore? :confused:

I've got their 24" Stay Puft bank on preorder. It's HUGE and awesome! Haha. I'll be displaying it with my NECA GB figs.

More on tentative NECA products coming out from Chris at Tohokingdom.

action figures (12" HTT and 24" HTT)
collectible mini-figures (HeroClix size, non-articulated, blind-boxed in gravity feed) - April 2014, $2.99 MSRP
Connect with Pieces puzzle-building game – April 2014, $7.99 MSRP
backpacks, tote bags, messenger bags
calendars
iPad cases
smartphone cases
apparel-type accessories: caps (knit and snapback), gloves, socks, boxers
fleece throws
lanyards
keychains
pens
pins
stickers
trading cards
journals
assorted jewelry
adhesive bandages in collectible tin

Hi-Res NECA

NECA_Godzilla_1994.jpg

Seems like their paint's fine, the whole figure looks cast in a translucent plastic which really doesn't make sense, I don't get why, unless that's just the proto and production will differ.

Not bad! I can't wait to see more pics of it! :yess:

NECA Godzilla 2014, hidden, but something, see it while you can.

tumblr_n16c1m02AY1qiiksto1_1280.jpg

Is that a 2-up? How big is thing going to be again?

I'm so tired of this let's hide what the new Godzilla looks like stuff. If he looks good then show it already. They did the same thing for the 1998 Godzilla and look how well that turned out. After that mess, you would think they would go the opposite direction and say look at him, he's awesome and we are not afraid to show him before the movie comes out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back