Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put in an order for the Neca ones and Jakks one at BBTS. Probably will be able to get that Jakks big 24" tall one at a lower price as you say MF.

Last edited:
So far I've POd NECA Classics S1 '84/5 & 94, 12" and 6" '14 and Jakks 24". :D

I think the Diamond banks are just one more cheap-looking thing to clutter up your shelves. And collect dust. If you want a nice bust, go for something higher end if it's available. I don't understand who buys all this Diamond stuff, anyways. Does anyone even have use for a bank anymore? :confused:

I love the banks. I have both Godzilla's on order, have the Universal Monsters, etc. Hope they make more!

Awesome!
In addition to their Godzilla figs, I hope they've got good Predator and Alien pieces in the works.

Somehow they secured rights and will be the first company ever to make Ripley figures with Weaver's likeness, Alien version for sure and probably Aliens since they had the power loader on display at Toy Fair.

Somehow they secured rights and will be the first company ever to make Ripley figures with Weaver's likeness, Alien version for sure and probably Aliens since they had the power loader on display at Toy Fair.

Which is a huge win for both Neca and fans! :yess:

I feel like it's a bigger victory than Hot Toys getting Nicholson's likeness, with him I think it was always a matter of price, but with Weaver, she's been gone after many time, it was a big deal that an Avatar figure had her likeness. She's big on anti guns so it's a challenge to do Ripley, especially from Aliens, and not include guns.

Godzilla likes flowers too.

godzilla_vs_biollante_deleted_scene_by_dylanrocket-d6xpawk.jpg

Back