Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my X-Plus Collection so far. (Ultraman figures aren't on these shelves yet.)

View attachment 96168

That's a whole lot of awesome right there.

But it does seem to be missing one very important 3 headed creature...:rotfl

NO GHIDORAH LOVE.

kingg_zps66e73cb1.jpg

Last edited:
We're waiting on tomorrow's (aka today's in Japan) new X-Plus announcement. If there will be one. Hopefully there will be. With Ghidorah. :pray:

Which one is this again:

View attachment 96466

It's a model kit. I forget by who..maybe T's Facto.

I love that design. The face looks vicious. The design for it looked slimmer and more muscular than the actual suit. I think they tried to get the costume to match but it was too much weight on the man in the costume to lean forward. So they added the hunch in the back to add some weight in the back and balance him out.

I love that design. The face looks vicious. The design for it looked slimmer and more muscular than the actual suit. I think they tried to get the costume to match but it was too much weight on the man in the costume to lean forward. So they added the hunch in the back to add some weight in the back and balance him out.
Interesting behind-the-scenes note there. Cool!

5568812234_593440f414_o.jpg
Godzilla-GMK-2.jpg

GMK Godzilla was originally supposed to look exactly like the Japanese poster. If Hollywood brought this design in and the "Fat" suit wasn't used it would have even looked cooler on screen. Afterall, the only real complaints people tend to have with it is the "beer belly" and the "hunchback".

Which one is this again:

View attachment 96466

It resembles the T-Factos kit except the T-Factos kit's hands and tail are positioned differently and the mouth is closed.

Here is T-Facto's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 296
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 307
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 306
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 315
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 312
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 328
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 292
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 305
Here is the Bandai 2014 in all his Glory

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 270
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 254
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 265
I'm so excited, I think I might pick up the Bandai Deluxe Attack and Roar Godzilla figure if he looks good. Apparently, he should be released pretty soon.

Here is the Bandai 2014 in all his Glory

If that's the $35 Deluxe Attack and Roar figure, and I think it is, I think I'll just wait for the Neca figures.

Back