Glass (Split Sequel) January 18, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are a lover of unbreakable, split you definitely won't be disappointed.
But yeah the movie goes ways that might upset you.
If you're a long time fan don't spoil yourself, that would be a very stupid thing to do after waiting 19years.

The spoilers make me feel the opposite, I don't how a person who loves unbreakable will appreciate what happens for the sake of m nights super duper smart vision.

I loved Unbreakable. Seen it many times and always wanted a sequel. I liked Split too.

I just saw Glass and HATED it. Boring first half and an awful ending. Plus they rarely used the awesome score themes from Unbreakable. We needed the theme music!!! Even Split at the end had it.

Thst ending though was the worst. More later with spoilers.

It was Last Jedi bad for me. Yikes.

I saw this AWFUL movie.

SPOILER AHEAD.

Why didn’t the Beast or his Horde people just close/cover their eyes for 2 seconds to escape?

Why didn’t David just hold his breath for 2 seconds and rip out/break the main water line?

I saw this AWFUL movie.

SPOILER AHEAD.

Why didn’t the Beast or his Horde people just close/cover their eyes for 2 seconds to escape?

Why didn’t David just hold his breath for 2 seconds and rip out/break the main water line?

I thought the same thing, so many things they could have done...

SPOILERS:

I mean really...black clover tattoo secret group. LMAO. so bad.

I won’t go into too many spoilers until after this weekend.

The whole middle of the movie was so aggrevating.

SPOILER

Why would David believe that STUPID doctor woman for even one second? So he’s been doing all that stuff for 20 years, and then she’s just like “no you didn’t.” Why not just snap a chain and prove her wrong in 1 second? Ugggh. And the ending! Just some random, faceless dude does that? REALLY?!

SPOILER

Why would David believe that STUPID doctor woman for even one second? So he’s been doing all that stuff for 20 years, and then she’s just like “no you didn’t.” Why not just snap a chain and prove her wrong in 1 second? Ugggh. And the ending! Just some random, faceless dude does that? REALLY?!

She didn’t let him touch her until the end

I didn’t trust her from the beginning

SPOILER

I thought the same thing. Stupid script /story. Can’t believe how bad it was. Terrible writing and even worse execution.

I think you guys missed the point entirely

You have to rewatch Unbreakable

David is a pacifist.. he stuck with his wife after the car accident pretended to be injured because she didn’t believe in violence. She was his Lois Lane

The girl makes a point about Superman not being able to fly in the first issue of Action Comics

He didn’t break the chains in the session because there was no imminent danger of the other two villains escaping.

Also the Horde was monitored on video if they decided to escape. The psychiatrist planted the idea in their head that the Beast wasn’t all powerful and they started to believe it.

The point of the film was art imitates life

Comic book history is inspired by real life

Circus strong men wearing tights were the inspiration behind Superman

A lot of the SJW crap in comics today mirrors our society / social agenda

That’s why comics today suck

I just rewatched Unbreakable

That movie is a masterpiece

I loved Unbreakable. Seen it many times and always wanted a sequel. I liked Split too.

I just saw Glass and HATED it. Boring first half and an awful ending. Plus they rarely used the awesome score themes from Unbreakable. We needed the theme music!!! Even Split at the end had it.

Thst ending though was the worst. More later with spoilers.

It was Last Jedi bad for me. Yikes.

I did not hate it like you did.. I found the first two acts to be about perfect.

My main issues were that you saw just too much in the trailers.. I was able to put the movie together in my head.

There were no real surprises even thought the film tried.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I personally had no real issue with
Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree Gru the amazing score from the first film needed to be used more.

I would say that Unbreakable is a perfect 10 out of 10... Split was a 9 out of 10... and this one was a 6.5 out of 10 that could have been a 7.5 or 8 out of 10 if it didn't do the thing I mentioned in the spoilers.

I get while many wont like it.. I still enjoyed it as I really liked / loved parts of the film. But it was not what I was hoping for and was with my expectations in check.

SPOILER

Yep. Frustrating.

This was like the most “it was alright” movie I’ve ever seen. Didn’t hate it. But it just goes out with such a whimper and you realize the entire movie hadn’t really built up to a terribly interesting conclusion. I also thought Split was just above average, so the fact that this was more of a sequel to Split than Unbreakable was really doing nothing for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did anyone see such an annoying way to PR a film that came out of nowhere

It’s ridiculous on the advertising of this

Is it even worth it :dunno

Back