Glass (Split Sequel) January 18, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man you MUST watch Unbreakable.
It's not scary nor gory.
It's better than SPLIT.
And your enjoyment of GLASS will be 100 times Better.

That trailer gave me goosebumps.
I cannot wait to go back and see what happened to these Characters.

I have such a good feeling about this.
Shyamalan gets so much **** from people, he's so much more than the TWIST guy, his movies are so well directed.
His style so cool even in his bad films there are so awesome moments.

Damn it's finally here 😁😁😁😁

Looks very conventional as far as M. Night movies go. But. . .that's probably not a bad thing, given his spotty track record. Stay away from the gimmicky endings for once and do a straight up comic book story.

Just watched Unbreakable for the first time in over a decade. Still a good flick. Pretty trippy seeing SLJ sitting in a wheelchair in front of a framed cover for "Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD" all the way back in 2000.

I had totally forgotten that Bruce Willis' character could sense people's crimes by touching them. That'll no doubt come into play in the next flick.

I think this film is taking the super powers a bit too far. In Unbreakable, Willis was strong for his size, and his psychic powers were almost like a...Sixth Sense :)D), so the film felt grounded, and somewhat realistic.

He was more than just strong for his size. Plus his only weakness is water. He’s never had an illness.

I still need to see Split before seeing this one. I've been luke warm on all of M. Knight's movies after Sixth Sense but these have me intrigued.

Saw Split in theater. Couldn't find a descent price in BestBuy, Amazon, and Ebay, for Unbreakable.

But there is a YouTube vid for Unbreakable:

Not the best quality but full, good movie.

Ready for this Glass movie now.

Saw it tonight.
If you loved Unbreakable you are going to be happy to get back and learn what Happened since.
Shyamalan uses once more all the tropes of the super hero genre in his own way.
I feel It's closer to Split than Unbreakable tho, and I cannot help feeling that David Dunn was a little bit put on the side toward the end.
I'm still conflicted by some choices, they make sense but still...
Had the chance to discuss with the director and it was really nice to share those doubts with him and have him explain why he went that way.
Keep your expectations in check so you can fully enjoy it.

Saw it tonight.
If you loved Unbreakable you are going to be happy to get back and learn what Happened since.
I feel It's closer to Split than Unbreakable tho, and I cannot help feeling that David Dunn was a little bit put on the side toward the end.
Had the chance to discuss with the director and it was really nice to share those doubts with him and have him explain why he went that way.

Thanks for the review. Can't wait to see this.

If you are a lover of unbreakable, split you definitely won't be disappointed.
But yeah the movie goes ways that might upset you.
If you're a long time fan don't spoil yourself, that would be a very stupid thing to do after waiting 19years.

Saw it tonight.

Good to hear... Thanks for the review.

If the spoilers im seeing about this online are true, this is going to be a huge disappointment to most people.

If you are a lover of unbreakable, split you definitely won't be disappointed.
But yeah the movie goes ways that might upset you.
If you're a long time fan don't spoil yourself, that would be a very stupid thing to do after waiting 19years.

Not gonna lie... Getting worried about the spoiler that is upsetting people. I am staying away though.. but it scares me that it will ruin the trilogy.

I am a HUGE fan of the first two.. I don't expect this to be a traditional part 3 since there is nothing traditional about the first two. I am expecting the usual slow burn and I am hoping that the characters and the story stay the most important aspect.

I read all the spoilers. Couldn't help it. :lol They're....surprising, actually. I can see why some people might have an issue with it...but, I don't. Maybe it's the presentation or execution of said spoilers that don't work, who knows? It's sounds good to me. There's one twist that's very cliché...but, considering comics have certain tropes and clichés, it makes sense. The movie sounds good. I just hope the pace of the film is not boring or too slow like Split.

Back