Gremlins. The Remake.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would be better received if they made it 100% animated. isn't PIXAR involved? the movies now in 3D appeal to all generations, wreck it ralph, finding nemo, etc.

I always wanted a prequel to Gremlins. I wish they would have done that. Show where they came from...

I am not too upset about this, I loved Gremlins and Gremlins 2, and another Gremlins movie sounds like fun.

I am sure they will mess the story up and hire supermodels to play Billy and Kate and the CGI might look like crap, but this could be fun, I mean.... I don't know, the movie might suck but I will be happy to see the Gremlins creating mayhem.

I just hope the movie is not set on Christmas, maybe another holiday.

tumblr_inline_mkhaceM4bg1qz4rgp.gif

If they must the least they should do it amp it up to an R rating and give them chainsaws! YEAH BUDDY :rock :rock :rock

When i saw "Gremlins. The Remake" I just said no......

In my head...I was screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

In my heart...i want to find who's doing this and stuff them in a box and ship them to a small island off the coast of Costa Rica

I probably won't see it. I enjoyed the old film as a kid, but don't feel that their remaking it rapes my childhood or anything. Everything with any brand recognition whatsoever gets remade these days.

Back