Gremlins. The Remake.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what. They remake everything. Just another movie to ignore like the new Total Recall and upcoming Robocop. Why would anyone possibly be concerned over this? Dismiss it. Watch the original. The end.

So what. They remake everything. Just another movie to ignore like the new Total Recall and upcoming Robocop. Why would anyone possibly be concerned over this? Dismiss it. Watch the original. The end.

Except I don't want anyone else to watch this. I want kids to have to only watch the original 80's classic. Because if they watch this, they'll become horrible people, and a stain on our existence. :lecture

:D

Except I don't want anyone else to watch this. I want kids to have to only watch the original 80's classic. Because if they watch this, they'll become horrible people, and a stain on our existence. :lecture

:D

that is something that cannot be changed. Kids just don't want to watch old movies anymore.
Either people today (or kids) will make fun of the special effects, or say that the movie is boring because there is not an explosion going on every 10 minutes.
Sadly I can see this movie making it big today.

some people don't even know a movie (or franchise) exists until there is a remake for it.

(the good thing is that it makes people search for the original)

Back