Glass (Split Sequel) January 18, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've gotta put Sixth Sense at the top, surely! Signs?

Given Shyamalan's overall record, I'm going to consider Split an outlier and set expectations low.

I don't like The Sixth Sense. It's his most famous film, but once you know the twist ending, it makes subsequent viewings less interesting. It's boring, imo.

Split is kind of boring too, but McAvoy is really good, and the ending sequence with him transforming, plus the final cameo, it makes the film worth watching, imo.

I love Signs. It's creepy, and the ambiguity of whether the creatures are aliens or demons is interesting.

Unbreakable is my favorite because of the subject matter. Once again, it's slow, too slow sometimes, and overdramatic. There's always a lack of humor in his movies that makes the Nolan films look like comedies. :lol

I don't like The Sixth Sense. It's his most famous film, but once you know the twist ending, it makes subsequent viewings less interesting. It's boring, imo.

Split is kind of boring too, but McAvoy is really good, and the ending sequence with him transforming, plus the final cameo, it makes the film worth watching, imo.

I love Signs. It's creepy, and the ambiguity of whether the creatures are aliens or demons is interesting.

Unbreakable is my favorite because of the subject matter. Once again, it's slow, too slow sometimes, and overdramatic. There's always a lack of humor in his movies that makes the Nolan films look like comedies. :lol

I'd be really surprised McAvoy doesn't get a nomination next year.

I really hate I had it spoiled about the cameo. I was never crazy about Unbreakable, but I appreciated for what it tried to do.

DOHsMEhXkAEM6y2.jpg

Was reading about this last night and I had no idea that the entire cast from Unbreakable, aside from David's wife is coming back for Glass. Including Glass's mother, and David's son.

Was reading about this last night and I had no idea that the entire cast from Unbreakable, aside from David's wife is coming back for Glass. Including Glass's mother, and David's son.

That's pretty awesome. I hope it's gonna be a good sequel.

That's pretty awesome. I hope it's gonna be a good sequel.

Yeah I hope it's at least as good as Split, and this is the conclusion and he doesn't go any further with it. If he wants to make trilogies, start fresh. I prefer a smaller universe we've been shown.

I think I need to look this up..never heard of this

Unbreakable is a damn near masterpiece. Hard to find any flaws on that movie. Great pace, story, acting, characters, design, theme song... all excellent. It's up there on my list of favorite movies.

Was never a big M Night fan because most of his movies are garbage but Unbreakable and Split are some of my favorites from him. Looking forward to this for sure.

I haven't been this excited for a movie in years.

tumblr_oz5wtm93mM1r7pyado1_500.jpg
glass1.jpg
Glass-Split-Sequel.jpg
x240-lpR.jpg

Casey is holding a bag to the one comic shop in my city I've been to quite a few times. Also looks like David is protecting the cops.

Back