Statue Gimli Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. Glad I cancelled my PO on this one.
Holding out for a gimli PF, madness they didn't release one to go with aragorn and legolas:mad:

Dunno really, I mean it looks nice with the pose and everything but they let it down with the stone dead face. Guess I'm just clinging onto my dream of a gimli PF

U must be. :lol this statue is pretty damn close to perfect.

Well said Josh. :wave

You and I seem to be in the minority, I don't have a problem with Gimli's expression either. :)

This maquette/statue is one of the strongest pieces in this line so far IMHO. :clap

Boromir should take that honor when if comes out, another super piece again IMOH. :yess:

What a fantastic line this is long may it continue. :clap

Great job Sideshow! :clap

Love this line. :love

By the way I love LOTR PFs too Sideshow. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

Yeah, the way Tim sculpted the facial expression totally works for me. Gimli is my Dad's favorite character and I do think he's tempted to get one himself. :lol Its just an amazing piece I really can't help but gush over it. Boromir was as impressive as anything as well at comic-con I think and I believe fans will love it.

I've been collector from ten years and I've got a lot of statues, including some of the most popular.
Gimli is not my film favourite character, but I've to say that the statue is incredible. The level of details is amazing, and I olny can look it once and once...

agreed they wouldn't look good at all together - different scales and mixed media vs full polystone.

I really think for people who care about completing the fellowship they should focus on the 1/5 series. The PF has little chance to ever have the full fellowship sorry to say it.

Just got my regular Gimli 327/1000. What an amazing statue...all the details - very very nice! I'm glad I've ordered him.

Seriously this line rocks! :clap

gimli-large.jpg

Back