Statue Gimli Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was a bit of a pain on hard. Just gotta have your character built up and plenty of magic/health.

I wasn't able to order Gimli Ex @ Sideshow.
Not bad at all if you look at the bad currency exchange rate of €.
Will hopefully pick one up on eBay for a reasonable price.

I saw this 1:1 in a video game shop of my town

1e2c9e9d.jpg

Although I didn't order the Snow Troll, there are characters cut from the films (Elladan, Elrohir, and Halbarad) that are in the game with Weta/movie inspired designs.

Although War in the North feels a little unpolished/rushed and there hasn't been much post-release support, it's nice to see some of the unseen characters and locations from the books given an appearance that's consistent with the films. Hopefully there will be other similar games released once the Hobbit & LotR merchandise really kicks into high gear again at the end of this year.

I canceled my Ex this morning, so someone on the WL should benefit. I prefer 1/4 10-to-1 over 1/6, so I'll wait and see if we get this in PF.

I should just barely be able to swing both Gimli and Arwen this week. I have a feeling that shipping them just two days apart will result in a few cancellations, but I'm ready and really looking forward to getting the pair.

Yeah, it might a few but once some time passes I'm sure folks will grab one or the other and be quite happy.

I canceled my Ex this morning, so someone on the WL should benefit. I prefer 1/4 10-to-1 over 1/6, so I'll wait and see if we get this in PF.

i wonder if the conversions of wait list is based on "first come first serve" or if they give priority to the full payments over the flex pay wait lists...

K.

waiting for my flex pay to convert...

As I understand things, it depends which wait list you get on. There are separate wait lists for normal and Flex pay. If someone cancels an order for item #2001301, it goes to the next person in line on the regular wait list. If someone cancels an order for item #2001301FLEX, it goes to the next person in line on the Flex wait list. So it's "first come, first served" for each respective item number, but the wait list requests don't cross over from one to the other.

As I understand things, it depends which wait list you get on. There are separate wait lists for normal and Flex pay. If someone cancels an order for item #2001301, it goes to the next person in line on the regular wait list. If someone cancels an order for item #2001301FLEX, it goes to the next person in line on the Flex wait list. So it's "first come, first served" for each respective item number, but the wait list requests don't cross over from one to the other.

:exactly: Have talked to SS about this before. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I have to say i've had really bad luck with having Flex Pay WL convert. They must only allow a set number of Flex Pays and few people cancel them because of the cancellation fee. Even when the item came back in stock for weeks they wouldn't convert my FP WL so i had to eventually cave in and pay in full.

Got my email for the 18th. I doubt I'll keep this ex so if anyone is interested PM me next week when it arrives.

Yup, another email. Can't wait for Wednesday, then Thursday for the Weta GTG, and Arwen should be shipping Friday. Not a bad LOTR week. :rock

Processing starts Wednesday? Do they usually ship out same day? Wouldn't mind having Gimli on my shelf before the weekend

I am quite ready for Gimli. I really lucked out since I only got on board the line after they announced Boromir, but I ended up going back and getting all the exclusives I missed and all my wait lists converted. So I'm ready to keep my completist streak going strong--I haven't been a completist in a line for a long time.

I am quite ready for Gimli. I really lucked out since I only got on board the line after they announced Boromir, but I ended up going back and getting all the exclusives I missed and all my wait lists converted. So I'm ready to keep my completist streak going strong--I haven't been a completist in a line for a long time.

I jumped on this line when the Ringwraith went on preorder. Legolas converted. Gimli converted. And recently so has Boromir :yess:. I also managed to pick up Aragorn Ex at retail price as well from a freak off here. Just missing Gandalf now...

Back