Statue Gimli Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Exc converted as well. Im extremely pleased with this.:yess:

Dear Pillpoppermd:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse.

Your Wait List Reservation # ________ is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2011-11-10. If you no longer wish to receive this item, you MUST cancel your Wait List Reservation prior to 2011-11-10

now i have exclusive aragorn, exclusive gandaf, my legolas statue is still coming. Next year well have the gimli exc and boromir exc so things are looking more productive for the LOTR lines.

Congrats on all of the recent converts! Hopefully we can get this guy without any futher delays. I hope we get him Q1 2012!!!

Mine too! I waitlisted right after the Ringwraith preorder on the 28th. My Legolas also converted.

Same here, I WL right after the ringwraith when up. I didn't WL Legolas but I did Boromir. That one hasn't converted yet though.

Tim's work on this piece is really off the charts and when people get this in hand I think they will be blown away by this one.

I screwed up on this one and took a Flex WL so again, I'm crossing my fingers it comes through for me. Congrats to those who have been getting the WL conversions.

Do flexpay WL only convert after all 1 payment WL convert? I thought they went by date placed reguardless?

I think Josh is wrong, as was evidenced by the Patient Zero wait list conversion debacle. The separate list for flex versus full payment was also confirmed by Sideshow at some point.

Regardless, I think everyone who wants a Gimli, even exclusive, will get one...

Good then I still have hope mine will convert as I placed mine on the same day as some of the freaks that have posted that thiers converted

I think Josh is wrong, as was evidenced by the Patient Zero wait list conversion debacle. The separate list for flex versus full payment was also confirmed by Sideshow at some point.

Regardless, I think everyone who wants a Gimli, even exclusive, will get one...

Let me make myself a bit more clear. It will convert regardless if its a flex wl or not assuming one gets canceled in that line. So if person a has a flex gimli ordered and cancels someone in the flex list will get a chance.

Yeah, now that I totally agree with, but still don't get why Sideshow does it that way, and has not changed it.

To me at least, and I'm sure others too, it does not seem quite fair to fulfill wait lists from two ordered lists for the same product.

For instance, and just as an example:

100 PZ exclusives, 90 order as full pay, 10 order as flex pay...
many sign up for full pay wait list right away...
some sign up for flex pay wait list days later...
two full pays cancel, and one flex payer cancels...

So who gets fulfilled?

Two full pays and one flex pay. Of course.

But, there's a catch. The flex pay wait list conversion is for a person who placed their order for the same exact piece as many many others did so only at full pay option. And those full payer's could have ordered by wait list day before the flexer. And this seems to be happening with Legolas and Gimli as well.

Just to me, only me, that seems unfair. :(

I was confused about the WL process as well. I thought it was a straight across the board first come, first served WL.

I called Sideshow last week about another matter and asked them about this so I would know for the future.

There are 2 separate lists kept; 1 regular payment, 1 flexpay.

IMHO, if you can, I think the regular payment is the best WL to get on.

Yeah, I think it's very unfair as well. I got on the waitlist for the EX Legolas on September 5th (FlexPay) and I am sitting here watching people who didn't get on the wait list until the very end of September or some even in October (full pay) who are converting while I am being screwed out of an EX.

So, I do not think it's fair one bit. :mad:

Yeah, I think it's very unfair as well. I got on the waitlist for the EX Legolas on September 5th (FlexPay) and I am sitting here watching people who didn't get on the wait list until the very end of September or some even in October (full pay) who are converting while I am being screwed out of an EX.

So, I do not think it's fair one bit. :mad:

Unfortunately for you, Sideshow wants their money as soon as possible. So they are never going to take a normal WL that gets cancelled and give it to someone who wants to flex it when they have another customer who can pay as quickly as the original customer who cancelled was going to.

I hear what you are saying but that's the world of business for you.

Back