Statue Gimli Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank ya LV! Tim knocked this one out of the park. He packed so much detail in it that you will be looking it over for quite some time.

Wait list conversion!!!!!

Now I just need Legolas to convert and I'll be at 100% with this line.

Me too :hi5:, but why our waitlist for Legolas has not converted yet, he is scheduled to be shipped before Gimli :dunno

Also placed on Waitlist last night (that damn Ringwraith just scared me into buying).

Let's cross fingers.

I love how almost each new piece brings new collectors into the fold, jumping on and opening wait lists. I'm glad to have been on since Gandalf and only having to sweat Aragorn converting, which he did.

:D

Yeah, the more the better. Glad to have more people posting in this section. Show SS how much we LOVE LOTR. :rock

I love how almost each new piece brings new collectors into the fold, jumping on and opening wait lists. I'm glad to have been on since Gandalf and only having to sweat Aragorn converting, which he did.

Agreed! I jumped in where you did, had to sweat Aragorn converting, but fortunately that went pretty quick! I initially got into this line because I thought these statues would be perfect for my -soon to come- home theater/family room. I wanted to buy a couple to decorate the room in LOTR fashion. Well, every single one of these damn things are amazing, so now I have all but Arwen on order! I have no idea where they will all go, but they look too good to pass up!

The maquette line got me back into LOTR. They are doing a really great job with all the characters they have released so far, except Arwen. I started with the PF line, but I think the maquette line is better piece for piece.

I love all of them so far, and just ordered my EX Ringwraith today, but Arwen is actually starting to grow on me. I will probably pick her up too.

Well truth be told as soon as I saw those I put them in my 'to buy' spreadsheet to remember (going 400+ strong now.....)
But this Spooktacular thing is just bad for my wallet and resolve :panic:

With my Legolas WL coming thru at the last minute, I just need this Ex WL to convert and then I'm all caught up!!

Back