GI Joe: The Movie (1987) coming to Blu-Ray!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will probably end up buying this just because I used to love everything GI joe related when I was a kid.

GIJoe_TheMovie_SE_BLU.jpg

:rock

The Blu-ray will be a BD/DVD combo. The Blu-ray version will be in widescreen (the as-originally-intended aspect ratio which was originally intended to be seen in theaters) and the DVD will be in full screen. The movie has been remastered in HD as well.

The Blu-ray will be a BD/DVD combo. The Blu-ray version will be in widescreen (the as-originally-intended aspect ratio which was originally intended to be seen in theaters) and the DVD will be in full screen. The movie has been remastered in HD as well.

:drool

when is the official release date again?

Kewl. Consider it bought.

Like Transformers: The Movie, this is the REAL G.I. Joe movie.

It's been announced that the DVD version will now contain the full screen and widescreen versions of the movie.

Back