GI Joe Official Movie Publicity Photos - LARGE PICS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All hail the suck, more shi-tastic GI Joe pics online.
channingtatumfilminggijgk1.jpg

That's awesome. :lol

Even Timber looks stupid:

lunar_wolf_ranger.jpg

I could just imagine this scene:

Snake Eyes: Hi, I need you guys to make me a rubber muscle suit.

Quartermaster: Ha! that's hilarious, you're a funny dude Snake.

Snake Eyes: No, no, I'm not joking. I don't care how much it'll cost, I want a rubber muscle suit.

Quartermaster: What....why?

Snake Eyes: Because I want large bulging muscles that'll intimidate the enemy.

Quartermaster: [Silence]

Quartermaster: Then just go to the gym and get them.

Snake Eyes: I can't, there's a scrawny black guy in there claiming to be Ripcord that keeps making fun of me when I work out in my balaclava and goggles.

Quartermaster: [Silence]

Snake Eyes: Oh, and I also need you to make it seamlessly blend into a helmet and mask molded directly from my face.

Quartermaster: That's........... This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of. Just put on an ballistic vest, Balaclava, and ballistic helmet and get the hell out of here.

Snake Eyes: NO! MAKE ME A RUBBER MUSCLE SUIT DAMN IT!!!
:lol

You know, I'm a crappy mood today as it is, but why take a character from my childhood like Snake-Eyes, who was so cool and totally ruin it along with the whole G.I. Joe concept?? Why can't GI JOE be the Real American Hero anymore, based in New Jersey like the comics??? I have nothing against an international anti-terrorist organization, but leave GI JOE alone. If you want to make a movie about an international anti-terrorist organization, then tell you what Hollywood,re-make Street Fighter and add it your mile long list of remake crap you only see capable of making. Scrap this project while you can and just leave it alone.

I think I found a fail picture that encompasses both how bad this movie is shaping up to be and what the movie's version of Zartan may look like:

militia-fail.jpg

:lol That's hilarious!!!

I won't watch this movie based on the "International" principle alone. Everything GIJOE is has been stripped away for this Horrid movie. :sick

Either I've stayed up way too late tonight or this is the funniest thread I've ever read. Tears are streaming down my face.
:rotfl

This may be worse than Street Fighter the movie. Why? because I can see the marketing machine behind this out in full Hollywood force (much more than SF at the time) so the expectations will be higher.

I can't stop laughing. I never seen these pics before today.

Well with the eminate fail of this movie, there will not be a GI Joe Part II: Cobra Continues.

Subtitle revealed:

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra

Even that sounds stupid. It echoes the lame FF sequel.

EDIT: I'm glad it has a subtitle though. If it was just "GI Joe" then it would be generic enough to imply that its the definitive movie. It'll be easier to differentiate between "GI Joe: The Movie" (animated) and "Rise of Cobra" (live action train wreck). When a good director reboots the series they can still call it "GI Joe" instead of "GI Joe Begins."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back