GI Joe Official Movie Publicity Photos - LARGE PICS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GI Joe Official Movie Publicity Photos

Why is snake eyes mouth showing??

Man, this movie is going to blow. There were nothing wrong with the original character designs.

failboat.jpg

Can anybody say STREET FIGHTER!! This looks like it's heading down the path of the Van Damme flick. I wish I can see where Stephen Sommers is coming from, but I can't jam my head that far up my azz.

Is it possible that the black Spandex is for a specific scene or special mission only??

Here's the other Snake Eyes pics:
philpmlpd3yklkmrp5.jpg

ph31r76agn5a5bmfu0.jpg

phq2eutxjgmttummf2.jpg

And here's where you can see his face clearly:
phiuwmlpxneinjmxl4.jpg

Who knows, maybe. It could just be a part of the moive, but Shadow Storm killed it for me. He looks the worst, other than the General Hawk. Dennis Quad looks so ^^^^ing OLD!!!

The only good thing about this movie so far is Baroness and Scarlett.

Edit: Retracting Snake Eyes. He looks like crap in the new pics. Those pants make him looked retarded!!! And WTF, does he have spandex going into his mouth!!!!??????

Those padded muscles aren't really working that great in the "folds".

Who knows, maybe. It could just be a part of the moive, but Shadow Storm killed it for me. He looks the worst, other than the General Hawk. Dennis Quad looks so ^^^^ing OLD!!!

Well, he is a general. People at that rank tend to be on the older side.

BTW, did anyone notice how rosy Scarlett's cheeks are? Its like even the actress is embarrased how bad this movie is looking.

If you see Rachel's public appearance pics, you'll see that even she gets rosy in those pics.

She'll look perfect for any Black Widow movie.

The only good thing about this movie so far is Baroness and Scarlett.

Edit: Retracting Snake Eyes. He looks like crap in the new pics. Those pants make him looked retarded!!! And WTF, does he have spandex going into his mouth!!!!???????

For protection :naughty:D.................................................

Last edited:

And here I thought the director of Van Helsing could go no lower. :lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!

Everything looks/sounds horrible about this movie.

I was gonna say Snake-Eyes is the only one that looks remotely good/accurate.

WOW.

I like how they covered that stuff in shadow in the first promo pics.

:rolleyes:

:lol

G.I.FAIL

SSC are sticking with the original designs?, i don't really want any version of these at the moment.
Why are Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow wearing trainers, looks wrong to me.

this movie is heading into pure garbage!! what a mockery to the fans and now I could care less....take a look https://www.cobraisland.com/

this is not G.I. Joe

I think he needs the open mouth to eat and drink because he doesn't take the suit off. If that even is a suit! :horror

Perhaps they pulled these pics for a reason? I'd guess the sneakers aren't Storm Shadows standard wear in the film.

Didn't people have similar reations to the redesignied Transformers? That turned out to be great.

Gotta say I'm not sold on Storm Shadow, don't mind the rest though.

Would prefer some colour in the Joes outfits.

Going to reserve judgement untill I see the movie.

Here's a better pic of Snake Eye's face:
seeyemt6.jpg

He appears to be wearing a plastic mask, still looks stupid to me.

And it was pointed out on numerous websites that the Camo on Cover Girl and Hawk have GI Joe printed into the camo pattern, like some type of children's pajama pattern. :(

HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT TO ME NOW...I am VERY unhappy with these outfits.

Snake-Eyes looked great until they showed these molded lips on his mask! WTF???? Looks stupid!!!!!! Get rid of it! CGI them out or something of the final cut. It's like Schmaucher and how he gay'ed up Batman with the nipples. Snake Eyes was the BEST looking out it all and those lips just knock him down some notches. I can live with the "sneaker" combat boots...but the lips....ugh. :banghead

WTF is with all these uniform outfits? Was their budget THIS low??You could've made unique outfits for the whole team and it would've been cheaper than those psuedo-Halo Marine outfits. They could've AT LEAST made some color differences so they'd look unique on each character. :duh This is looking more like "GI Joe Sigma Six: The Movie" than anything else!!! Again with the outfits...they look like they copied the X-Men movie uniforms...BUT AT LEAST EACH X-MAN HAD UNIQUE COLORS!!!! The outfits bother me more than Snake-Eyes' "lips"

Tatum looks good for Duke, but they should've made him blonde. Wayans looks tough, but he should've been STALKER...and not Ripcord.

CoverGirl is hot, but she looks NOTHING like that. She's has very light brown hair...not blonde....and her outfit is actually just a simple furred brown coat and tan slacks.

Hawk...looks nothing like Hawk's look...they could've TRIED to make him look more like the 1986 Hawk (with the bomber jacket)...but he's looking more like Flint with the beret.

Baroness is now the character that is MOST TRUE to her comic form. She's got the black leather and hair...all she needs is the COBRA logo.

Believe it or not...I like Storm Shadow...this is clearly based on his "G.I. Joe Reloaded" Yakuza look. I hope he does wear a mask at one point or dons a more "ninja-esque" outfit...but I like him and given the character dynamic between Stormy and Snakes, I can see why the film-makers made Tommy maskless since he will be doing ALL the talking between the two.

Reloaded10.jpg

Where the hell is the Cobra logo anyways??!?!?!!?!?

I want to see how badly they butchered Destro.

Maybe Cobra Commander will be the redeeming character in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back