GI Joe Official Movie Publicity Photos - LARGE PICS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Storm Shadow is fine in sneakers. What do you expect him to wear, futuristic shoes that look even goofier?

Ninjas run around and dive a lot, sneakers are one of the best and most comfortable type of shoes for a modern ninja to wear.

OMG!! :monkey2

Outsides the fact that the Baroness and Scarlett are hot...:monkey5

...this is gonna be awful. :monkey2:monkey2

It did?!?! :confused::confused:

:lol:lol:lol...I agree transformers the movie, in retrospect was very bad....

For real? :rotfl

Yep, you can clearly see the GI Joe logo here:
karolinakurkovagijoecovkj9.jpg

:lol:lol:lol...I agree transformers the movie, in retrospect was very bad....

I hated that movie, it's the first movie to gave me an actual headache.

Don't see why they need the Joe logo on the cammo. I can understand the dark body armour but the logo on the cammo goes against any attempt at realism the body armour would have achieved.

Just a total disgrace and slap in the face to all G.I. Joe fans this is!

The costumes suck.....Duke looks like Channing Tatum wanted to take a "This is what I would look like as Batman" picture but GAWDDDDDAWN! I love Sienna as the Baroness....just slap some trademark glasses on her and Bada-Bing! Also Scarlett was amazingly casted.....many boys will gladly go through puberty to this film even though it will really piss off all old school Joe fans......I can't wait to see how they rape Cobra Commander and Destro.

Maybe seeign some ass is the only thing that might be worth watching this crap shoot for me.

Snake eyes face detail... WTF!!!!
Storm Shadow... a gun... really???

The battle armor.. might be passable but the actors look cheap.

Hawk.. well... ruined.

The baroness is way too young to even be called the baroness, but like I said.. I'll look at her ass.

This move is going to be like Mission impossible meets Street Fighter! :(

I'll wait for DVD... Hopefully SS Joe figs RESEMBLE NOTHING OF THIS MOVIE!!!!

It's nice to see that Hollywood/Directors' need to "update" comic storylines and images continues...

Gee, why was 300 and Sin City so successful?... What?.. They stayed faithful to the original material?... What a unique concept.

:banghead

Snake Eyes, Scarlett, Baroness, and Duke look okay. If you disregard what they're *supposed* to look like then I suppose these pics aren't much different than the changes to the X-Men costumes.

I think the problem is in the actors' facial expressions. If they kind of had one eyebrow raised and a smirk they could almost pull off a James Bond/Charlie's Angels type of vibe that might work for the film. But its like the photographer said to each of them, "okay, look badass!" which in turn resulted in all these angry/intense expressions that are totally ridiculous (especially on old man Quaid.)

Only Snake Eyes looks good. The Baroness is Ok, but eveyone else's looks just suck. Why is Hawk, Flint? I'm almost afraid what they will be doing to Cobra Commander and Destro now.

The live action movie is only related by name only!!!! It will in ni way shape or form kill what GIJOE is to me!!! :rock

I take back what I said about Scarlett looking okay after seeing her costume from the front. What is she, a fembot? Someone nailed it when they said this looks like Joel Schumacher's take on GI Joe. I'm surprised her suit doesn't have nipples. :lol

9523-sc2.jpg

I can't wait for the first pics of JGL as Cobra Commander, boy will that be good for a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back