Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for the rifle that comes with Joe Colton. Can also use the spare big ammo clip, pouch and climbing buckles that go with it. I don't have any spare parts to trade but can buy the above!

updated my list

this is what i need..

BH parts..stuff i dont have...
hawk boots - flat
hawk jacket
any cobra boots
parts for stalker - uni or green ACI sweater,pouches, beret...
cobra trooper parts...any
parts to make a 2nd crimson guard
parts to make a ninja..weapons mostly
rock n roll parts...harness/belt/pouches...
flint parts
falcon parts...
any "generic" stuff that would work for any of the above...

or anything else you may have or want to trade...

if i get a good haul from someone..i have one stinger suit in the works(or see my interest thread for newest pants, etc)..that i'd trade..
sooo..lmk....

Last edited:
I am on the hunt for a pair of black boots for a low light bash

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

^^nnoooooooooo..hey...wait a sec...lol...nah..it's all good..if fuzzy can help you out...but if you need another one.you know where to go...

hey..anyone want to repaint a vers 2 hooded CC for me to a nice red/dark red? i think i may make a 3rd CC in red...on maybe black..not sure...but maybe red..to match anything new that i do in red..hmmm...thoughts?

^^nnoooooooooo..hey...wait a sec...lol...nah..it's all good..if fuzzy can help you out...but if you need another one.you know where to go...

hey..anyone want to repaint a vers 2 hooded CC for me to a nice red/dark red? i think i may make a 3rd CC in red...on maybe black..not sure...but maybe red..to match anything new that i do in red..hmmm...thoughts?

Don't do it! :lol

no___just_no_by_innocentmarina-d4paj5d.gif

Back