Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FdtvQD2.gif

lol..but why? i have the vers 1 cc and a vers 2 cc...so i need a vers 3 cc to got with them....don'tcha see?

Plus, you should be perfecting your Ninjas with that red cloth. Red ninjas are just way too expensive on the secondary market. You're our only hope Obi Wan.

Also, has anyone ever taken a sculpt with a neck and made it into a neckless sculpt? Whats the skill level on doing something like this?

Plus, you should be perfecting your Ninjas with that red cloth. Red ninjas are just way too expensive on the secondary market. You're our only hope Obi Wan.

Wow, they are. A Elite one sold last month for $330.

Also, has anyone ever taken a sculpt with a neck and made it into a neckless sculpt? Whats the skill level on doing something like this?

Cut the neck off and then dremel the head to fit the neck. Trim it if it needs it with a x-acto.

Cut the neck off and then dremel the head to fit the neck. Trim it if it needs it with a x-acto.

:lol
that sounds pretty easy, but I have a feeling its going to end up being like that Will Smith song "I think I can beat Mike Tyson". I'll let you know how many fingers I have left when I'm done.

At any rate, I've gotta start customizing sooner or later, tired of sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else do the heavy lifting and I want Crimson twins very badly and don't see Sideshow doing any this century.

I'm gonna try it, I have three heads, one is my test dummy anyways. :lol
If I keep having others do for me I'll never have mad skillz...
Napoleon-Dynamite-skills.gif

I need:

Storm Shadow Sword shoulder strap that holds swords
Storm Shadow white shirt
Snake Eyes V1 shirt (The elastic on the arms on mine became loose)- Got one
Beach Head Head
Duke kneepads (green caps on the pants)
Cobra Trooper black canteen
Cobra Viper Head
Crimson Guard uniform

Have to trade:

Hot Toys T-1000 Police boots (with pegs)
Cobra Trooper machinegun
Snake Eyes V2 Body (No neck)
Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker machinegun
Cobra Viper Boots (shoes and shins)
Cobra Viper vest with ammo pouches and 5 magazines
Cobra Viper backpack
Crimson Guard set of hands
Hot Toys New Goblin masked head
ACI Navy Blue v-neck sweater
My old Steel Brigade uniform (for Goldie) - ACI Sweater with custom SB patch and Cobra trooper pants dyed to match sweater.
Magic Cube Tan Force 10 pants (no belt)
MAG10006.jpg

Last edited:
check with DD and make sure...but he said these threads were a bit tricky....since they are mostly for trading...so it's a gray area...

the 25 bucks a year is worth it if you want to sell anything...and you can use PANJO(free selling service)...and a bigger PM box..which is worth it alone..lol..

I asked on facebook when the site was down about trading fodder & was told it was cool for non members.

Back